See our comparisons of the Best Beauty Subscription Boxes over $20!
BOX BASICS: All subscriptions are over $20 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons.
CUSTOMIZATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ships the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
REFERRALS & POINTS: Ipsy offers referral points; redeem points on selected samples in the Ipsy bonus section.
VARIATIONS: All of these boxes also send out multiple subscriber variations – we’re showing what we’ve reviewed here, and we would love to hear your experiences in the comments!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Ipsy Glambag
- Complex Culture Precision Concealer Brush ($26)
- The Balm Cosmetics Autobalm Grl Pwdr ($26.50)
- Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon ($1.66)
- Yensa Super 8 Lip Oil in Pink Shine ($28)
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser ($28)
- Billion Dollar Brows 60 Seconds To Beautiful Brows Kit in Taupe ($24)
Total Value: About $134
This month’s box is nothing short of amazing! The stand out item is the cheek palette as the colors are versatile and the formula is skin-friendly. The skincare products in the curation are also promising. As always, the included glam bag is pretty. It’s really useful when organizing small make-up items.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 2
- Boxycharm Palette
- KVD Signature Brow Precision Pencil ($22)
- Becca Lip Liner ($18)
- Appeal Ultra Créme Lipstick ($21)
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes ($70)
Total Value: About $131
BOXYCHARM has a good mix of makeup items this month, which includes a palette, a brow pencil, a lip liner, and a lipstick. The curation is pretty cohesive, as always. They even added a promising eye cream, which helps maintain brighter-looking eyes, despite lack of sleep. The cream’s value also exceeds the cost of the box!
Review: BOXYCHARM March 2020 Review
- Get one month FREE when you sign up for a 12-month BoxyCharm subscription! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
- Get a FREE Gift with Boxycharm - enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara ($14)
- Mane Club Cry Baby 5-in-1 Conditioner ($3.99)
- Mane Club Bad Attitude 5-in-1 Conditioner ($3.99)
- Basic Beauty Tweezers ($20)
- Ciate London Stamp & Drag Liner Duo ($19.40)
- Sleek Copperplate Highlighter Palette ($16.99)
Total Value: About $78
This month’s GLOSSYBOX has a bunch of items for eye makeup, as well as hair care products. The mascara and eyeliner combo is a good deal. They make it easy to create dramatic eye makeup without much fuss. Although the tweezer is useful, it’s too pricey. Still, this is a good curation overall!
Review: GLOSSYBOX March 2020 Review
Deal: See special savings on your subscription - just enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Youth Serum
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff
- Tula Skincare 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip And Cheek Stain
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser
- Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizing Cream
- Full-Size: Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Ultra-Natural Mascara
Total Value: About $91.32
This BeautyFIX curation contains mostly face and body care products. The cleanser, moisturizing cream, serum, and day & night cream can already make a whole routine. The make-up items are also pretty good, like the lip and cheek stain and the ultra-natural mascara. The variety is good overall!
IPSY Glambag Plus is our winner this month! Aside from the pretty glam bag, they also included promising skincare products and an amazing cheek palette. BOXYCHARM came in a close second as it contains winning items like the eye cream. GLOSSYBOX has a nice variety of items as well, like eye makeup and hair care products. BeautyFix is still jampacked and it contains a good variety of face, body care, and make-up items. Overall, we’re good with the boxes and we’re also excited for the next ones. It’s really amazing to compare competitive boxes like these four!