A Pup Above Coupon: Get 30% Off & More!

Make the first comment! Hello Subscription may earn compensation via links in this post. Read the full disclosure
Go to commentsNotification

A Pup Above  has a new sale for their sous-vide, non-GMO, human grade fresh dog food!

Get 30% off your first meal delivery when you subscribe! Use coupon code FRESH30.

OR Use coupon code SAMPLER15 to get 15% off on A La Carte products!

Get 30% off & more at A Pup Above!

About A Pup Above:

Ever wonder how A Pup Above comes up with their healthy and delicious recipes? With a little science, human-grade, non-GMO, and pesticide-free ingredients, and a dash of love.

Each recipe, under the watchful eye of a veterinarian nutritionist, is developed so that 99% of the essential nutrients come from whole food ingredients. The remaining 1% comes from added vitamins and minerals. Thanks to their veterinarian nutritionist, A Pup Above can make sure all their products are made with the knowledge of underlying causes and implications of specific nutritional strategies that are used to prevent and treat diseases.

Here are the A Pup Above products:

A Pup Above Sampler Pack ($89)

Order a trifecta of our three recipes and save 10%!

You’ll receive one (1) three pound bag of the Turkey Pawella, one (1) three pound bag of the Texas Beef Stew, and one (1) three pound bag of Porky’s Luau.

Turkey Pawella Duo ($69.97)

A Pup Above patties are cooked long and slow for 2 hours inside of BPA-free bags. This means food marinates in yummy meat juices as it cooks to create a delicious and healthy food for our pups.

Texas Beef Stew Duo ($69.97)

A Pup Above patties are cooked long and slow for 2 hours inside of BPA-free bags. This means food marinates in yummy meat juices as it cooks to create a delicious and healthy food for our pups.

Porky’s Luau Duo ($69.97)

A Pup Above patties are cooked long and slow for 2 hours inside of BPA-free bags. This means food marinates in yummy meat juices as it cooks to create a delicious and healthy food for our pups.

Chicka Chicka Bow Wow

Why did the chicken cross the road? To meet some delicious spinach, sweet potatoes, and apples. This grain friendly recipe creates a mouthwatering meal that can’t be missed.

Are you getting A Pup Above?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *