See our comparisons of the Best Beauty Subscription Boxes over $20!
BOX BASICS: All subscriptions are over $20 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons.
CUSTOMIZATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ships the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
REFERRALS & POINTS: Ipsy offers referral points; redeem points on selected samples in the Ipsy bonus section.
VARIATIONS: All of these boxes also send out multiple subscriber variations – we’re showing what we’ve reviewed here, and we would love to hear your experiences in the comments!
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 1
- Bonus Item: Pretty Vulgar Undercover Lightweight Concealer
- BoxyCharm Lilly Lashes ($24.99)
- BoxyCharm 2 Brush Set ($35)
- Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette ($35)
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Charm ($18)
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew Quench & Glow Serum ($90)
Total Value: About $246
BOXYCHARM never fails to amaze! This month’s box contains a bunch of luxurious items. The standout item is definitely the serum. It’s useful as it helps get rid of dry skin and also leaves a radiant glow. The vibrant palette and top-quality makeup brushes are awesome additions as well. Not everyone wears mink eyelashes often but the quality of the ones they included in this box is still pretty impressive. Overall, it’s a superb curation!
Review: BOXYCHARM November 2019 Review
- Get one month FREE when you sign up for a 12-month BoxyCharm subscription! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
- Get a FREE Gift with Boxycharm - enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- STYLONDON Eyeshadow Palette (£9.99 or $12.88)
- Ardell Wispies Mascara ($8.90)
- Lord & Berry Maximatte Lip Crayon ($18)
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel ($30)
- Novex Mystic Black Deep Hair Mask ($2)
Total Value: About $71.78
Everything about this month’s GLOSSYBOX is usable and top quality! The eyeshadow palette took the spotlight because of its beautiful, earthy colors and amazing pigment that doesn’t dry out nor feel heavy. With the mascara and the lip crayon, it feels like a cohesive curation!
Review: GLOSSYBOX November 2019 Review
Deal: See special savings on your subscription - just enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Sanitas Skincare– Detoxifying Scrub Mask
- Emma Hardie – Moringa Cleansing Balm
- Neostrata Bionic Face Cream
- Herbivore Botanicals – Coconut Body Oil
- Arcona Magic White Ice
- Sachajuan Moisturizing Shampoo
- Sachajuan Moisturizing Conditioner
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Cleanser
- Glytone Rejuvenating Mini Peel Gel
Total Value: About $100
This BeautyFIX curation contains the latest and greatest products in skincare, haircare, and make-up. While some of the items are full-size, the rest came in handy and convenient travel-size containers. There are scrub masks, face cream, moisture cleanser, mini peel gel for face care, and a combo of moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to take care of the tresses, while a coconut body oil to keep the skin hydrated and youthful!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Gigi Gorgeous The Sick Sculpt Bronzer Duo in Turnt + Extra ($10)
- Ciaté London Dewy Stick In Glow ($26)
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion ($42)
- Trestique Good Vibes Mascara ($25)
- Belle En Argent Auteur Lip Color in Smoking On Screen ($18)
Total Value: About $121
Ipsy Glambag Plus is definitely one of the best subscriptions that provide full-sized beauty and skincare products. The duo bronzer and the mascara/curler are fantastic. They’re really compact and they are easy to bring anywhere. The leopard print pouch is also nice, as it fits most of the items in this box. As for the skincare products, both are perfect for the season!
BOXYCHARM takes the crown this month! The box contains luxurious items that are useful for everyone, including skincare products that combat the effects of the harsh weather conditions and make-up products that are also needed when for this season’s parties and events! Ipsy Glambag Plus comes in a close second as it contains full-sized products. GLOSSYBOX is also amazing with the palette that includes beautiful earthy colors. As always, we think BeautyFix contains great products that we would also love to try but unfortunately, we didn’t get the box. Overall, it’s another amazing experience to try all the items these boxes have to offer, and we’re really excited about the upcoming boxes and see what else they have in store for us!