Eureka Crate’s 2019 Black Friday deal starts now!
Use this link and coupon code EARLY to save 60% off your first month of any subscription in the KiwiCo Family – Kiwi Crate, Koala Crate, Doodle Crate, Tinker Crate, Panda Crate, Atlas Crate, Eureka Crate, or the BRAND NEW Maker Crate!!
Your first box in this subscription will be just $11.95 – regularly $29.95.
- 1 month FREE with a 3-month subscription for $59.95
- 2 months FREE with a 6-month subscription for $119.95
- 4 months FREE with a 12-month subscription for $239.95
Eureka Crate teaches kids (and kids at heart!) how to apply principles of science and math to make awesome things you will love to use everyday – from an articulated desk lamp to an electric pencil sharpener to a wooden ukulele.
These crates apply science and math principles to the design of everyday items. We provide a blueprint for creative solutions to real world problems and needs. Young engineers, armed with critical thinking and problem solving skills, gain an appreciation for the design process and take pride in making something with real utility.
Want to know more about which box is right for your child (or kids at heart)? This page lays out all the details on every KiwiCo box!
The STEM subscription for the maker in all of us! Kids and kids at heart will love engineering solutions to real-world problems and build problem-solving skills with the cool engineering and design builds included in Eureka Crate! If you’re ready to graduate from KiwiCo’s other boxes or just can’t get enough, you’ll love this box, which is designed to create a hands-on learning experience using everyday items to discover the science and math principles they embody, along with the design process of the month’s project!
Every Eureka Crate includes:
- Engineering Project Put science to work and build something amazing
- Hands-On Creativity High-quality materials and detailed step-by-step instructions
- Maker’s Guide Explore the science and technology behind the design
- Design Challenge Get inspired and develop creative problem-solving skills
See our Eureka Crate reviews to find out more about this hackable box!