We have full spoilers for the Sunday Riley Subscription Box for Fall 2019! This is the SLEEP edit!
A good night’s rest is an essential part of wellness, and Sunday Riley knows the importance of a solid nightly routine. Whether you are getting ready for a full eight-hours or catching a few Zzzs ahead of a busy day, the Sunday Riley Sleep Box has everything you need to elevate your nighttime ritual. Only here you will find our new and exclusive Sunday Riley product: Slumber Party Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. This naturally scented mist contains lemon verbena, lavender, petitgrain, and neroli extracts to promote relaxation and more restful sleep.
Our cult-favorite Luna Sleeping Night Oil and Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment work together to exfoliate and smooth the look of lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream instantly hydrates and brightens and reduces the look of tired, puffy eyes.
After completing your skincare routine, apply Sachajuan Over Night Hair Repair to strengthen hair and boost hydration and shine. Grab your Luna Weighted Blanket and Slip Silk Sleep Mask to ensure you sleep comfortably and undisturbed. Hang your handmade dreamcatcher made by Navajo artist Mae Stone to maintain positive energy and dreams in your bedroom. Not quite ready to doze off? The Sunday Edit Sleep Edition is your guide to perfect sleep and includes a personalized Sunday Riley nighttime skincare routine, a dream log, and more!
The box is $95 (valued at $350) and ships seasonally each quarter. It will be available to purchase on July 9!
Here’s the full spoilers!
- Sunday Riley’s Sleep Essentials:
- Slumber Party Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 50 mL ($15)
- Luna Sleeping Night Oil 15 mL ($55)
- Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment 5 mL ($15)
- Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 3 mL ($13)
- Sunday Edit Sleep Edition Guide ($15)
- Sachajuan Over Night Hair Repair 100 mL ($50)
- Luna Weighted Blanket 5 lb ($67)
- Slip Silk Sleep Mask ($50)
- Dreamcatcher.com Dream Catcher by Mae Stone ($21)
What do you think of the spoilers for Fall 2019 Sunday Riley Subscription Box?