Fortunately Inspired is a monthly subscription box that sends inspirational and uplifting items to promote self-growth. Subscribers will receive items such as an inspiring book, self-care items, and a snack. There are two levels to choose from: The Signature Box is $49.95 and includes 5-7 items; The Mini Box is $34.95 and includes 3-5 items. Shipping is $6 a box. What might you find in your box?
- A popular, newly released hardcover book focused on inspiring and encouraging women to pursue their best life.
- Each box includes 3-7 theme-related premium products
- Indulgent, tasty snacks and treats
- Comforting and recharging self-care essentials
- Fun, trendy accessories and charming surprises exclusively for you
DEAL: Get FREE Shipping on your first box! Use coupon code WELCOME1.
The items were tucked into shredded paper squiggles. We’re reviewing the Signature Box!
The card states that subscribers may win a free box by posting unboxing pictures on social media.
The back of the card listed the items in this box and the suggested retail price.
This is our first Fortunately Inspired box!
Everything in the box!
Bossed Up: A Grown Woman’s Guide To Getting Your Sh*t Together by Emilie Aries ($27 list price, now $17.50) This is a great read for young women or those who are on the path to business success. I do have a daughter who is looking to start her career so I will pass this along to her. The book is fairly recent and published in May of this year.
In this candid, refreshing guide for young women to take with us as we run the world, Emilie Aries shows you how to own your power, know your worth, and design your career and life accordingly.
Young women today face an uncertain job market, the pressure to ascend at all costs, and a fear of burning out. But the landscape is changing, and women are taking an assertive role in shaping our careers and lives, while investing more and more in our community of support.
Bossed Up teaches you how to:
- Break out of the “martyrdom mindset,” and cultivate your Boss Identity by getting clear on what you really want for your career and life without apology;
- Hone the self-advocacy skills necessary for success;
- Understand the differences between being assertive (which is part of being a leader) and being aggressive (which is more like being a bully) – and how that clarity can transform your trajectory;
- Beat burnout by identifying how the warning signs may be showing up in your life and how to prioritize bringing more rest, purpose, agency, and community to your day-to-day life;
- Unpack the steps to cultivating something more than just confidence; a boss identity, which will establish your ability to be the boss of your life no matter what comes your way.
Drawing from timely research, and with personal stories, and spotlights on a diverse group of women from the Bossed Up community, this book will show you how to craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path you’ll love.
Here is a random sample page of the book.
Hippeas Organic Sriracha Sunshine Chickpea Puffs ($1.15) These chickpea puffs make a healthy alternative to the usual greasy puffed snacks. They are similar to puffy cheese puffs but have a base of gluten-free pea protein. Each piece is light and flavorful, perfect as a desk snack or just when you want to treat yourself after school or work.
They are made of a cotton/spandex/nylon/elastic blend.
The toes, cuffs, and heels are teal while the soles are hot pink. Check out the embroidered pear near the top of each sock!
The body of the socks has a cheetah print and the bottoms say “wild thing”. Fits women’s size 6-12 or men’s size 4-10 and they are crew length.
TwistedCrafters Woman Up Pencils ($3.95) The box also includes 3 pieces of #2 pencils in a bold color choice! It’s cute that the eraser matches the barrel color!
The wording was laser engraved so it won’t flake off.
Compass Keychain ($5.49) The keychain has two charms: one features a compass rose, and the other has an inspirational quote from Thoreau. The larger of the charms are about 1″ across.
Seriously Shea Stress Less Mini Epsom Soak ($7) They included two bags of bath soak, so you can anticipate two relaxing soaks and can even pack one into an overnight bag if you plan on traveling.
Ingredients were listed on the bag and include Epsom salt and fragrance.
Just dump contents into a tub and enjoy the scent of jasmine. It is on the strong side, like a beachy scent.
Fortunately Inspired gave us good vibes! The contents are hip and stylish, some are also practical and encouraging, and they’re all perfect for any young adult. The book is one of the best additions in the box. There’s so much to learn from it, especially about being a strong, independent woman. The other items rounded out the box nicely with a blend of consumables (bath salts, a snack) and items that last longer (socks, keychain, pencils). It’s such a promising box overall!
What do you think of this month’s box?