We have the first spoilers for the Fall 2019 Earthlove box!
Our Autumn Box was packed with a lovely hardback cookbook plus EIGHT Earth-friendly goodies to welcome the season with a retail value of $197.
DEAL: Get $10 off your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB10.
Each box includes:
- ? BOOK OF THE SEASON: Food is the Solution by Matthew Prescott. This beautifully designed resource and recipe collection shows how you can help address the world’s major environmental issues simply by better incorporating plants into your diet.
- ? EXCLUSIVE Botanical Produce Bag Set handcrafted by us here at Spirit Wild Farm. We hand dyed a set of 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton produce bags with wildcrafted plants growing around our farm. Reduce the use of plastic bags at the produce stand!
- ? Air Purifying Bag by Bisou Natural. Made from sustainably-sourced activated Moso bamboo charcoal, this air freshener is an earth-friendly option for removing excess moisture, odor and allergens from the air.
- ? Tea & Coffee Spoon Set by Acacia Creations. These cute olive wood spoons are hand-carved and support artisans in rural Kenya.
- ? Elderberry Elixir by Earthley Wellness. Fight cold and flu with Earthley’s Elderberry elixir. Doses are mere drops per day, meaning it is the most cost-effective option for elderberry immune support.
- ? Calm Moon Drops by Moon Infusions. Zen in a bottle! These all-natural relaxation drops help calm and focus. Simply add to water, sip, and relax naturally!
- ? Enlighten Serum by Amanda of the Hippie Homesteader. Cleanse and release negative emotions and lighten your spirit with the sweet, woodsy scent of Enlighten. Handcrafted with sustainably-sourced plants.
- ? Organic Date Syrup by The Date Lady. Enjoy this ancient sweetener in baked goods or drizzled onto pancakes on a crisp autumn morning.
- ? Hydrating Mist by Sonage. Keep your skin looking fresh and hydrated with this all-natural mist made by an EWG-certified company.
What do you think of Earthlove?