It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 1
- Lashaholic Luxury Lashes ($27.99)
- Becca Cosmetics Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh in Original ($39)
- Tarte Cosmetics Big Ego Mascara ($23)
- PUR x Barbie Glittery Pink Brightening Peel-Off Mask ($26)
- Wander Beauty Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil ($42)
Total Value: About $158
The items from this month’s BOXYCHARM create a glammed up look! There’s a pair of gorgeous mink eyelashes, a non-drying mascara, a couple of illuminating items like the facial oil and setting powder, and a glittery peel-off mask in bright pink. The mask is a standout item, as it is really fun to use and unique. Overall, this curation is satisfying!
Review: BOXYCHARM August 2019 Review
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush ($24)
- Universal Beauty True Glow Skin Illuminating Stick ($20)
- Emma Hardie Moringa Light Cleansing Gel ($44)
- Edie Parker X Lauren B Bright Lights Nail Polish ($20)
- Maria Nila True Soft Hair Masque ($31.42)
Total Value: About $139
What a great way to celebrate GLOSSYBOX’s anniversary! The sparkly items in the box make it fun and exciting. There’s also a bunch of useful items like a cleanser, a brush, and a hair item. Most of them are full-sized!
Review: GLOSSYBOX August 2019 Review
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Lip Booster (0.24 fl. oz.)
- SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E (4 ml)
- Eminence Organic Skin Care (1 oz.)
- SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair (0.07 oz)
- Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream (12 g)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum (5ml)
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (1 fl. oz.)
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (1 oz.)
- NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cleansing Wipes (1 piece)
Total Value: About $100
This month’s BeautyFIX included a nice variety of items! From eyes to lips, they’ve got every common beauty concern covered. There’s also a hair item and a bunch of skin-loving products. With a total retail value of about $100, it’s really impressive!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- The Balm Cosmetics In The Balm Of Your Hand Greatest Hits Volume 2 – SIMILAR ($32)
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser ($40)
- Purlisse Blue Lotus Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Sunscreen ($45)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer in Medium ($39.50)
- SUVA Beauty Liquid Chrome Illuminating Drops ($26)
Total Value: About $182.50
Ipsy Glambag Plus boasts of a deluxe curation of full-sized beauty and skincare items! They started strong with the all-in-one travel-friendly palette, which is ideal for everyday use. It’s a full-sized palette and it didn’t disappoint in terms of quality and portability. The rest of the items are high-quality and usable as well.
Ipsy Glambag Plus did a great job this month! It’s packed with new and useful items, with a full-sized palette being a standout! Boxycharm and Glossybox are still giving a good fight, and we hope they keep on improving their respective curations. We still didn’t get BeautyFix but it’s pretty jampacked. The friendly competition is getting more exciting as months go by! We’re looking forward to the next boxes already!