It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 3
- Tarte Cosmetics Be. You. Naturally. Eyeshadow Palette ($36)
- Dirty Little Secret Lip Liner in Rosie Posie ($15)
- Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Whipped Cleansing Cream ($23.33)
- Touch in Sol No Poreblem Prime Essence ($23)
- Dominique Cosmetics Lemonade Lip Gloss ($17)
Total Value: About $114
BOXYCHARM did a great job this month with all the high-quality and usable items. This month’s Getaway-themed box makes anyone feel excited to go on a vacation. There’s a new eyeshadow palette with a mirror, a lip gloss which has a perfect shade for a fresh summer look, lip liner is pretty awesome, and there’s even a cleansing cream to ensure that your skin is always fresh, plus a primer for pore problems.
Review: BOXYCHARM June 2019 Review
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Invisibobble Waver ($2.33)
- Unwined by Hask Deep Conditioner ($29.80)
- Sleek MakeUp Eyeshadow Palette in Sun Is Shining ($10.46)
- Omorovicza Cleansing Foam ($16.16)
- Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer ($9.50)
Total Value: About $68.43
This month’s GLOSSYBOX is pretty satisfying! From hair to toe, they included items to keep you feeling and looking good. Everything is good, but if there’s one that stood out, it would be the eyeshadow palette because of its subtle yet pretty colors. The hair conditioner comes in a close second. Overall, the box exceeds expectations!
Review: GLOSSYBOX June 2019 Review
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Briogeo Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 in Medium or Fair
- NIA 24 Age Recovery for Decolletage and Hands
- COOLA Mineral Liplux SPF 30 in Skinny Dip, Bonfire, or Tan Lines
- Love Sun Body 100% Natural Origin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 in Lightly Scented or Fragrance-free
Total Value: About $100
This month’s box contains skin-loving items like a gel mask, cleanser, lippie, and an SPF 30 sunscreen and an SPF 50 brush-on shield, plus leave-in conditioning spray for the hair. The box is consistent and always full, and for about $24.95, getting all these helpful products is simply awesome!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Tetris x Ipsy Game On Eyeshadow Palette ($24)
- Trestique Matte Color + Shiny Balm Lip Crayon in Belize Bordeaux ($25)
- Girlactik 3-in-1 Lip Sparkle Duo in Periwinkle & Twinkle ($34)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream ($65)
- Suva Beauty Hydra Liner in Grease & Six Twenty Brush Set ($26)
Total Value: About $168
This month’s box is really impressive, from eye makeup to skincare to lip products, this month’s Ipsy Glambag Plus curation is a hit! It contains high-quality items that you can use every day, and even travel-friendly and multi-purpose ones that you can easily use on-the-go.
Ipsy, again, takes the crown this month! We love all the inclusions in Glam Bag Plus, from hair products to skincare, to makeup. BoxyCharm trails close behind, as it also contains nice products that are super usable. Although Glossybox and BeautyFIX are not our top picks, they’re still commendable for stepping it up this month with their inclusions. All in all, we’re happy with the healthy competition and we’re all excited about the upcoming boxes!