We have full spoilers for the June 2019 Korean Snack Box! If you order between 6th of May until 5th of June you will get this box. You can now find the previous month box and earlier month’s boxes in the Korean Snack box shop.
The theme this month is BEACH AND POOL BOX.
Here in Korea the hot summer has begun and it is time to go to the beach! The most famous and most beautiful sandy beaches in Korea are located on the southern coast such as Haeundae beach in Busan, or along the east coast such as Sokcho beach in Gangwon-do. But since most Koreans live in and around Seoul we mostly cool down in one of the many outdoor pools along Han River Park that are open throughout the whole summer. Or for the more adventurous and younger Koreans we go to one of the large Water adventure parks like Carribean Bay where we can enjoy water slides and large wave pools! Which style do you prefer?
In this month’s Korean Snack subscription box we packed a collection of snacks to bring with you on your summer adventures.
DEAL: Get $2 off your first subscription box with coupon code HELLOKOREA.
Each box includes:
- Break break / 뿌셔뿌셔 (only in the Large box). A special noodle concept snack that should be eaten like follows (do not cook them! ^^) 1) break the noodle shaped snacks (뿌셔 meaning break) 2) open the spice bag and empty it in the bag 3) shake the bag and then enjoy!
- Maigumi / 마이구미. Maigumi is a popular sub-brand in Korea with lots of different fruit flavored jellies. Here you will get to try the new Strawberry jam flavor!
- Bing bing / 빙빙. A fun and delicious ice cream style candy that comes in different flavors such as Strawberry and Chocolate.
- Oh Yes Strawberry Yoghurt / 오예스 딸기요거트. A delicious chocolate coated soft cake in snack size. Here in a new strawberry yoghurt summer edition flavor. It’s so delicious!
- Margaret / 마가렛트. A handmade style sweet cookie flavored with nuts. This is a classic Korean snack brand made since 1987. They are a perfect little snack to bring on a day trip.
- Plum Candy / 자두사탕. 자두 meaning plum in Korean are sweet caramels with lots of rich plum flavor.
- Malang Candy / 말랑딸기우유. “Malang” meaning “soft” in Korean is a soft and chewy sweet candy that’s been popular for ages. Here is the original sweet milk flavor.
- Bokjumeoni bag / 복주머니. As always you will get a beautiful traditional Korean silk bag or Bokjumeoni. The name Bokjumeoni / 복주머니 translates to “lucky bag” and is said to bring luck to the person carrying or receiving it. The Bokjumeoni is a traditional item in Korean culture and you can use it as a beautiful and original gift bag, or as a decoration in your home, or in your daily life as a pouch or makeup bag.
In the Large boxes you will get lots of extra pieces of each item to share and enjoy with your family or friends. You will also get this additional large item:
- Break break / 뿌셔뿌셔. A special noodle concept snack that should be eaten like follows (do not cook them! ^^) 1) break the noodle shaped snacks (뿌셔 meaning break) 2) open the spice bag and empty it in the bag 3) shake the bag and then enjoy!