It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 3
- Glamglow Gentlebubble Daily Conditioning Cleanser ($28)
- Mellow Brow Definer ($18)
- Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick ($18)
- Ciate London Eye Lustre Creme Eyeshadow ($22)
- Alamar Cosmetics Colorette Blush Trio ($22)
Total Value: About $108
The box really justified this month’s theme. The items are all perfect for summer, especially the trio of blushes. The shades are stunning in a nice and subtle way, you don’t have to worry about having applied too much. The cleanser is gentle on the skin and the lipstick has a matte finish that is non-drying. Everything is fantastic and usable.
Review: BOXYCHARM May 2019 Review
- Get one month FREE when you sign up for a 12-month BoxyCharm subscription! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
- Get a FREE Gift with Boxycharm - enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Kocostar Slice Sheet Mask in Lemon ($5)
- Kocostar Slice Sheet Mask in Watermelon ($5)
- Daily Concepts Daily Body Scrubber ($10)
- Grow Gorgeous Back Into The Roots Scalp Mask ($7.06)
- ORYZA Dewy Glow Balm ($15.22)
- Purlisse Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub ($2.80)
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm ($6.80)
Total Value: About $52
This month’s GLOSSYBOX is a skin-loving curation. The box is complete with all the products that are essential for a head to toe skincare regimen or makeover. The glow balm is such a standout, but the rest are incredible as well.
Review: GLOSSYBOX May 2019 Review
Deal: See special savings on your subscription - just enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Klairs – Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask
- Dermstore – Spa Headband
- SkinMedica – Total Defense + Repair SPF 34
- SkinCeuticals – Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight – NEW!
- Dermalogica – Sound Sleep Cocoon
- Oribe – Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
- Alterna – CAVIAR Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Priming Leave-In Conditioner
- NeoStrata – Intensive Eye Therapy
- AHAVA – Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream
- Dermelect – Microfacial Exfoliating Masque
- Smashbox – Photo Finish Primerizer – NEW!
- TOCCA Beauty – Eau de Parfum – Giulietta
- skyn ICELAND – Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Total Value: About $100
This month’s box focused on skin care, and the best thing is that they included products that you can easily incorporate on your current skincare routine. There are also eye care items like the intensive eye therapy and the hydro cool firming eye gels. They also included hair care products like the conditioner. As always, the box is jampacked!
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Wander Beauty Wanderess Seascape Eyeshadow Palette ($25)
- Il Makiage Icon High Volume & Intense Curl Mascara ($25)
- Tokyo Milk Lip Gloss ($21)
- Illamasqua Lip Coloring Pencil Duo in Lust & Media ($42)
- Go-To Face Hero ($34)
Total Value: About $147
This month’s box is really impressive with all the full-sized makeup products! It seems like Ipsy knows their subscribers well. The ones that stood out the most are the face oil and the milk lip gloss. They’re deeply nourishing and gentle to the skin. All in all, the items are undoubtedly reflective of their price points.
Ipsy won the battle this month because of their awesome full-sized products! Actually, it was a close fight with Glossybox which contained pampering and skin-loving items. The others weren’t disappointing as well. Boxycharm’s curation is summer ready, while BeautyFIX is once again jampacked with skin care products. We love how things are turning out and we can’t wait for next month!