Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender).
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions!
The box comes each month full of squiggles with some Mickey head confetti mixed in. They really keep all my goodies safe and sound in transit.
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum socks ($14.99) These style of funs are all the rage now and I’m so excited for this pair. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are a hoot and a half in Alice in Wonderland and these socks will be a true statement piece.
If you weren’t loving the front of the socks just prop your feet up for the names on the soles. Now I need to figure out when I can take my socks off and work and show these off.
Ice Cube Tray ($9.99) – What a fun ice cube tray representing the different Disney character icons. Since I’m a bit Disney obsessed I want to make colored ice cubes to float in drinks for all my friends this summer.
Disney snacks – Disney has the best snacks and I get so excited with all the ones that Mickey Monthly adds to my boxes. They are like a little extra oomph to tide me over until I can get back down to the world. This month we got some Mickey Pretzels and some Licorice.
Mickey Monthly sent a really fun box this month. I can’t wait to flash these socks around and show off my love. They are hysterical and a total hoot. The ice cube tray will be put to tons of use this summer. We are already starting to get those hot temperatures here in NC. It will be in the 90s this weekend and fun ice will make it so much better. Now to decide what drink I want to add them too.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks