We have full spoilers for the May 2019 Korean Snack Box! If you order between 6th of May until 5th of June you will get this box. You can now find the previous month box and earlier month’s boxes in the Korean Snack box shop.
The theme this month is KOREAN SPRING PICNIC.
Here in Seoul the spring will soon shift into summer and the cool, pleasant days will become hotter as the summer months begin. This is the best time of year to go for a picnic! Take a walk along the Han river parks, spend a calm day in the palace park of Gyeongbokgung, or maybe take a hike up the mountains in Bukhansan National Park.
To make your picnic more enjoyable we packed this month’s box with a collection of delicious snacks that you can bring with you!
DEAL: Get $2 off your first subscription box with coupon code HELLOKOREA.
Each box includes:
- Jelly Bab / 젤리밥. Sweet jelly candy in fruit flavors. You might recognize the cute 고래 whale character from our Chips box since there is also a chips version of this snack.
- Jaws Bar Jelly / 죠스바젤리. If you heard about our Candy Jelly Box you will know that some of the most popular jelly candies in Korea are remakes of popular ice cream flavors! The Jaws Bar Jelly is one such jelly that started as an ice cream and became a popular jelly when people wanted to taste the Jaws Bar flavor all year around ^^
- Saengkeurim Pie Berry Berry (limited spring edition) – 생크림파이 베리베리. A currently trending Korean sweet bread with fresh cream and berry jam filling. Mmm mmm!
- Jagabee / 자가비. Crispy, oven roasted potato sticks lightly salted for a delicious and healthier chips snack.
- Cheongpodo / 청포도. Cute green grape caramels with a refreshing sour taste.
- Jonghab Jelly / 종합젤리. Small bite sized super addicting soft jelly candies covered in sugar in assorted fruity flavors.
In the Large boxes you will get lots of extra pieces of each item to share and enjoy with your family or friends. You will also get this additional large item:
- Dalkdari Chicken Drumstick Snacks / 닭다리. For anyone that been to Korea they wouldn’t be surprised to see this snack with chicken drumstick flavor. Because the dish that young Koreans famously love the most is 치맥/ Chi-maek, which is Fried chicken and 맥주/maekju meaning beer in Korean, with Chi-maek restaurants in almost every street corner.