The 2019 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is now available in Sephora stores (call first!)!
This kit is $39 and will be available online soon. Note that the Sun Safety kit does sell out, so if you want it, now is a good time to grab it.
A kit containing 12 Sephora’s favorite sun care products—providing an array of sunscreen and safe self-tanning options for beautifully tanned, bronzed, and protected skin all year long.
This set contains:
- Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen – 10 ml
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 – 15 ml
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 – 15 ml
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 – 10 ml
- Murad Age Reform Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Defense SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Supergoop Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 – 15 ml
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 – 5 ml
- COOLA Sun Silk Drops Sunscreen SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment – 2.2 g
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 – 5 ml
Sephora donates $25 from the sale of each kit to skin cancer research and education. $20 will go to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (https://www.mskcc.org) to help fund a cure. MSK sets the gold standard in research and care. $5 will go to The Skin Cancer Foundation (www.skincancer.org) (up to $200,000), the leading organization for public and professional education of skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment.
What do you think of this year’s Sephora Sun Safety Kit?