It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Cover FX Perfector Face Palette ($45)
- MODA Brush Powder and Soft Glow Kit ($29.99)
- Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask ($34)
- OFRA Liquid Lipstick in Monaco ($20)
- Appeal Cosmetics Liquid Eyeshadow ($21)
Box Variation # 3
Total Value: About $150
This month’s regular BOXYCHARM contents are perfect for a travel vanity kit! With all these multitasking products offered this month, you’re totally prepared for long trips. The Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask is for a quick skin pampering session while the Perfector Face Palette is everything you’ll need for a complete, dazzling makeup look. The spring theme is cute too.
Review: BOXYCHARM March 2019 Review
- Get one month FREE when you sign up for a 12-month BoxyCharm subscription! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
- Get a FREE Gift with Boxycharm - enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
DWTN Paris Eau De Teint Highlighter ($24.87)
Yensa Tone Up Primer Essential Glow ($10.49)
Total Value: About $100
The March GLOSSYBOX has all the essential cosmetic and beauty products you’ll need for your everyday look. The mascara and highlighter took the spotlight. They’re not just high in value, both are high-quality and easy to use as well. Another favorite is the leave-in hair treatment spray. All you need to do is spritz some on your hair and it will do the rest!
Review: GLOSSYBOX March 2019 Review
Deal: See special savings on your subscription - just enter code on site! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream
- Skin INC Vitamin C Serum
- Color Wow Color Security Shampoo
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Hydropeptide Exfoliating Cleanser
- StriVectin SD Advanced™ Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks
- Murad Revitalixir Recovery Serum
- DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder Pre-cleanse Slip Detangler
Total Value: About $144
This month’s box contains awesome skin care products including a gel cream, Vitamin C serum, and cleanser. These are all great to add to an everyday skincare routine. There’s also a couple of hair products, like a color security shampoo and a detangler, perfect for those who have unmanageable hair.
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette in Smokey ($27)
- Maëlle Beauty Above & Beyond Mascara in Black ($20)
- F.A.R.A.H Brushes 5-Piece Eye Perfection Set ($50)
- Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter ($26)
- Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer ($45)
Total Value: About $168
This month’s box contains items from popular and great brands, just like Benefit and Huda Beauty. All of the items are great, but the best-loved product this month is the Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter because it looks natural and it gives your skin a healthy glow. It even looks like they are giving BOXYCHARM a run for their money with the value in the box – $168 – even though the brush set is on the overpriced end.
We got a new contender for this month, and it actually won for this battle! Ipsy Glambag Plus features popular and great brands that we’re really happy and excited to use. Value-wise and content-wise, it’s the clear winner. We hope Ipsy keeps this up. Boxycharm still had a great fight, and the contents of the box are what we need to complete our vanity kit. Glossybox supplied us with all the essentials in pampering ourselves so it’s also a great box. BeautyFIX March 2019 looks great, but we still missed it! The boxes are all looking great and this kind of competition is making us really happy and excited for what’s to come!