It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 3
- Luxie Summer Daze Brush Set ($28)
- PUR Cosmetics Festival Pressed Pigment Palette ($36)
- Starlooks Cosmetics Eye Pencil ($19)
- Butter London Power Up All Day Wear Mascara ($20)
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder ($27)
Total Value: About $130
The regular box was a whole lot of fun because it’s Coachella themed, and the contents didn’t disappoint either. The spotlight went to the fantastic palette featuring 12 festival-ready shades and a primer to keep all those glitters on. Another notable item is the highlighter powder that leaves your skin with a beautiful glow. Overall, it was a great makeup-centered box!
Review: BOXYCHARM April 2019 Review
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Cream Shadow Stick in Stone Rocher ($22)
- Bybi Plumper Lip Balm ($11.73)
- Kiehl’s Glow Formula Skin Hydrator ($3.80)
- Derma-E Essentials Overnight Peel Alpha Hydroxy Acids ($2.34)
- John Masters Organics Shampoo ($4.75)
- John Masters Organics Conditioner ($6)
Total Value: About $51
The April GLOSSYBOX gathered great items from the world’s trusted brands to deliver a box of great finds. It included a bunch of skin care items, makeup, and even hair care products! The skin hydrator and the overnight peel are both perfect to maintain a smooth and glowing skin this spring. The shadow stick is skin-loving as well, as it’s made with non-irritating plant-based ingredients. The rest of the items are just as useful and fantastic.
Review: GLOSSYBOX April 2019 Review
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Caudalie – Grape Water
- DHC – Q10 Mask
- Juice Beauty – Blemish Clearing Cleanser
- iane iredale – Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener
- Elemis – Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask
- REN Clean Skincare – Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30
- Naturopathica – Oat Cleansing Facial Polish
- LashFOOD – Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer
- boscia – Matcha Magic Super-Antioxidant Mask
- Rahua – Classic Shampoo
- Rahua – Classic Conditioner
- HUM – Nutrition Flatter Me
Total Value: About $96
This month’s box contains skin care products made with naturally-derived ingredients to make your complexion healthy and younger-looking. There’s also a couple of hair care products and a supplement. This combination of products is great for anyone who is looking to incorporate natural products into their everyday routine.
Five full size items from Ipsy
- Lovecraft Beauty Bronzer Palette ($39)
- Benefit High Brow Pencil ($22)
- Paris Hilton Pro D.N.A. Dual-Action Cleansing Gel ($29)
- Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes Eye Cream ($55)
- Laura Sanchez Moods Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette (Replacement Item, $35)
Total Value: About $180
This month’s box contains another great haul! Four deluxe products in full sizes… who wouldn’t be impressed, right – wait, one was missing! It’s on the way, but always a bummer to have a shipping issue. The facial wash and bronzer palette are housed in gorgeous containers. Everything is also formulated with powerhouse ingredients that gave great results.
Boxycharm won this month’s close battle! The Coachella-themed box is definitely everything that we asked for and more! Glossybox is also impressive this month, especially with all those popular brands. Ipsy Glambag and BeautyFIX were also jampacked with useful products. The boxes keep on getting better and we love where this is going!