Grove Collaborative is an eco-friendly subscription service that allows you to quickly pick your favorite high-quality cleaning and household supplies and set up a customized schedule for their shipment to you. Grove Collaborative carries a variety of brands including Method, Mrs. Meyers, Seventh Generation, Preserve, and more, including their own house brand. You can see right on the box that they’re a Certified B Corp – this means that they meet certified standards for prioritizing social, environmental, and community wellbeing!
When you sign up for Grove, after your FREE 60-day trial, the VIP membership automatically renews for the $19.99 year rate. See more on that below!
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap & $10 credit! USE THIS LINK to get the deal.
- OR When you start your subscription with a $20 purchase you’ll get a new subscriber Mrs. Meyer’s New Year’s Set FREE.
- OR Sign up with this link and you will receive a free Seedling Set with paper towels, bath tissue, and face tissue with your $20 purchase.
You might also qualify for additional free bonuses depending on your order size!
Here’s how Grove Works:
- Your bundle will ship every 30 days, with items selected based on your use frequency. You can switch this around at any time.
- You’ll pay the cost of the products (you can see the details on every product on the Grove Collaborative site), plus a $2.99 shipping charge.
- It’s super easy to skip, move around your dates, and change your products!
- Your bundle needs to meet the order minimum! $10 for the regular automated shipment, $15 if you select Ship Now and you’re a VIP Member, $30 if you select Ship Now and you’re not a VIP Member.
- The VIP membership fee is $19.99 annually. When you sign up you’ll get a 60 day free trial to see if it’s right for you.
- With the VIP membership you’ll get early access to exclusive and new items, extra bonuses, and more!
- If you don’t want the VIP membership, you’ll be reminded via email before its charged – just be sure to follow up that you’re not interested.
Everything in my box! These two items are from Grove’s newest skincare line, Rooted.
We gathered some of the Earth’s most powerful skincare ingredients into straightforward products, so you can restore your skin’s natural radiance without harsh chemicals.
Rooted Beauty skincare nourishes skin with plant oils and extracts, like avocado oil and aloe, while foregoing harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic fragrance.
Rooted Beauty Purifying Daily Moisturizer ($17.95) The ultimate pet peeve in any skincare product is having breakouts after. But with this hypoallergenic, non-greasy purifying daily moisturizer, it does the job with antioxidant-packed white tea and calendula extract that hydrates and nourishes skin without clogging pores.
The pump packaging makes it easy to apply this lightweight cream morning and night. It is made in the USA with natural fragrance and a formula that is free of parabens and sulfates.
Rooted Beauty Purifying Facial Cleanser ($11.95) Going to bed with a cleansed face is a must to avoid breakouts. Good thing this cleanser is effective in removing dirt, oil, and makeup with natural key ingredients of white tea and calendula.
It also protects the skin from environmental and free radical damage. I always like cleansers that have a rich lather or foam but it can be a bit drying when you massage it on the face so I reach for the moisturizer immediately. It works well with the Rooted moisturizer included in this box.
Sometimes because of our active lifestyles, we don’t have time to browse for the best natural skin care products out there to try. That’s why this box can be a great option because they are committed to delivering all the best natural products our skin needs. If you already have a set skincare routine and want to switch gradually, this can be a good subscription as they can ease your way into an all-natural routine with ALL the items in your home, and now they’ve added skincare.
What do you think of Grove Collaborative’s new beauty line?