We have the first spoilers for the Spring 2019 Earthlove box! The theme is POTENTIAL.
We kicked off 2019 with our Spring box “Potential”, which included one fiction book + SEVEN eco-friendly goodies.
DEAL: Get $10 off your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB10.
Each box includes:
- ? BOOK OF THE SEASON: “The History of Bees” by Maja Lunde ties into our environmental cause of the season and shows us just how dependent we are on our pollinator friends – and how much we need to help them! ?
- ? A 14oz Reusable William Morris Cup by eCoffee Cup. Reduce waste and look eco-chic with this gorgeous reusable cup. Made of bamboo and silicone, this is the most eco-friendly cup on the market because it is compostable and — best of all — there is NO plastic!
- ? Rosemary Citrus Aura Spritz by Mystic Ginger Apothecary. Crafted by certified herbalist Kellie, this uplifting rosemary and citrus spritz works great as a body spray or around your home when you need to clear the fog and invigorate the senses!
- ? Lemongrass Cherry Matcha Superfood Bar by LivBar. LivBar’s vegan superfood bar is organic and packed with flavor and superfoods. Even better, the packaging is compostable!
- ? Inspiring Energies Affirmation Deck by Sue Lion. Sue Lion’s original artwork and poetry is beautifully displayed in this 14-card deck “Trees Speak” and is a perfect size to take with you on a hike or meditation.
- ? Grow Your Own Tea Herbal Garden Kit with Lemon Mint by Decker Road Seeds. This kit includes everything you need to grow your very own lemon mint herbal tea – even for those without green thumbs!
- ? Wings of Jade Boho Headband by Soul Flower. Guide your soul into the light with this gorgeous lunar moth headband, hand screenprinted in Minnesota using 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled plastic.
- ? Hand Lotion by The Farmer’s Touch. Handcrafted by farmer Bethann Bruno, each batch is organically grown at her farm (or sustainably sourced) and made fresh!
- ? BONUS: 2 teabags from Pukka!
What do you think of Earthlove?