It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
Box Variation # 3
- Tula Probiotic Skincare Bright All Night Energizing Sheet Mask ($24)
- Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced ($24)
- Pretty Vulgar Shimmering Swan Highlighter – Glow Up ($32)
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick ($24)
- No Poreblem Primer by Touch in Sol ($18)
Total Value: About $120
This month’s regular BOXYCHARM is packed with hyped and aesthetically pleasing products. The theme is centered around making you glow and the item choices definitely fit that criteria. It’s hard to pick just one favorite as they are all effective essentials!
Review: BOXYCHARM February 2019 Review
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch ($5.54)
- Manna Kadar Beauty 3-in-1 in Posh ($24)
- Psssst! Volume Original Citrus Dry Shampoo ($3.48)
- Dr. Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Brightening Eye Serum ($19)
- Rose Quartz Youth Defence Lip Plump by Skinchemists ($21)
- Arizona Eau De Parfum by Proenza Schouler ($16.50)
Total Value: About $90
The contents of February GLOSSYBOX is full of love, from the packaging to the products. The box can be used again to organize your trinkets or a container for your vanity kit. It offered variety, as well as must-have products that are not always featured in a box. Everything inside the box is useful and fantastic!
Review: GLOSSYBOX February 2019 Review
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- ORA – Lip Plumping Roller ($29)
- Lancer Skincare – Studio Filter Pore Smoothing Primer – Full Size ($58)
- Smith & Cult – B-Line Eye Pen Full Size ($26) Black, Brown, or Gray
- MDSolarSciences – Daily Eye Repair Emulsion 0.17 oz ($16.15)
- Verso – Hydration Serum ($47.50)
- COSRX – One Step Original Clear Pad (57¢)
- R+Co – HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Crème 0.5 oz ($8.53)
Total Value: About $186
This month’s box contains skin caring and repairing products, like the eye repair emulsion, hydration serum, and the clear pad. It also contains beauty-enhancing product like the ORA lip plumping roller that helps make the lips look healthy and supple. They also included make-up items like the eye pen and the pore smoothing primer that minimizes the appearance of pores on the face. Last but not least is the hair styling creme that you can use when you’re doing a quick hair fix when you’re going out and about!
BOXYCHARM won our hearts again this month, as everything in the box helps us look good and glowing! GLOSSYBOX also did a great job with all their selections this month. The packaging is fantastic, and everything’s useful! BeautyFIX February 2019 looks great, too bad we missed it! All the boxes are doing a great job in sending us great and high-quality products, we’re really excited about the coming months!