Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender).
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! This month I got a Snack Edition box.
The box comes each month full of squiggles with some Mickey head confetti mixed in. They really keep all my goodies safe and sound in transit.
Mickey Chocolate English Toffee with Almonds – A bag full of scrumptious chocolate with a bit of crunch. These are so yummy and so easy to eat while working on the review.
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies – I love shortbread cookies and then you add chocolate chips in and WOW! Not something I’m used to or something I would have thought of but soooooo good.
Mike Mazowski Apple – Disney makes the best candied/caramel apples. Caramel apples are one of my favorite treats when I go to the fair and I get so excited I can also get them when I’m on vacation and when I’m home.
Goofy’s Gourmet Jelly Beans – Goof is my favorite character and he is so silly and goofy that it’s perfect he’s the mascot for their candy line. Disney Jelly Beans are really yummy and have the right amount of chew and flavor.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Patties – My mother-in-laws favorite treats. She loves when we get these in a box or when I bring them back from Disney World with me. They are so light and have a perfect coconut flavor.
Mickey Monthly sent a delicious box this month. I love all the different boxes but the snack boxes always leave me wanting more. Not more in a bad way but more in an I need to go to Disney and get more candy. I’ve had the regular shortbreads before but adding the chocolate chips this month was a highlight. What a great way to get a taste of “home” even when it will be month’s before I get to head back down.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks