COCOTIQUE has released spoilers for the March 2019 box! Subscribe by the 23rd!
The theme is SELF-CARE ESSENTIALS.
DEAL: Get $5 credit to your account (for future orders) with every COCOTIQUE shop order! No coupon needed, just use this link to grab the deal. LAST DAY!
OR Get 10% off your entire subscription. Use coupon code BOX10.
ESSENCE BONUS: New subscribers will also receive a 6 issues of the print edition of ESSENCE Magazine.
Each box includes:
We’ve teamed up with Suave to introduce Professionals for Natural Hair in the March Box. This new line of hair care products was made especially for women with wavy, curly and coily hair. If you wear your hair natural or straight, these new products are for you! This entire line is infused with pure coconut oil and raw shea butter, which works best for hair that needs gentle care and moisture. You’re going to love this Sulfate-Free Shampoo that is free from sulfates, parabens, and dyes and the Moisturizing Curl Conditioner that detangles, softens hair, tames frizz, and increases shine and moisture.
We’re all about introducing you to the new, new here at COCOTIQUE. That product you never knew you needed until you discovered it in your COCOTIQUE Box. Well, the March Box is no exception. The Daily Concepts Multi-Functional Soap Sponge Charcoal will be a must-have in your ultimate beauty arsenal. This unique dual purpose 2-in-1 soap sponge is infused with detoxifying charcoal soap to purge skin of impurities.
Why you need this soap infused sponge:
– Elevates the overall texture of skin for better absorption of your other skin care products.
– Helps even out your skin tone.
What makes it unique:
– It’s exfoliating, deep cleaning & dual purpose.
– Perfect for detoxifying skin of impurities.
– Innovative & multifunctional design with soap infused sponge creates a soapy and exfoliating experience.
What does charcoal do:
– It draws bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin. It then absorbs those foreign substances and carries them away when you rinse the charcoal off your face.