Juniper Books (now merged with Quarterlane) is launching their first limited edition literary box – the Juniper Books Library Card. This limited edition box is $150 per box, and a preview of what’s coming when Library Card becomes quarterly subscription in 2019.
Each Winter box includes:
- She Would Be King by Wayétu Moore, is a powerful debut novel that reimagines the dramatic story of Liberia’s formation through three unforgettable characters who share an uncommon bond.
- Transcription by Kate Ackerman, is the perfect book to curl up with by the fireside as you fall into the story of eighteen-year-old Juliet Armstrong and her journey as a spy in the 1940s.
- Virgil Wander by Leif Enger, is one of the few books these days that remind us of the delight found in small town American communities. In this uplifting, quirky and beautiful story, Enger brings humor and keen insight to a charming set of characters, each of whom remind us of the power behind kindness, forgiveness, and second chances.
- Best Seller Notebook from Sloane Stationery, is a perfect journal for scribbling notes about your own future bestseller or your dreams for 2019. Within these pages, anything goes.
- Paddywax Library Collection Candle, is sure to bring a wintery mood to any space. We chose the scent William Shakespeare, which has light botanical notes with hints of bamboo and eucalyptus.
Are you getting the Juniper Books Library Card?