Bespoke Post’s 2018 Black Friday page is up now – and it appears that the Black Box will return! You should visit the page and sign up, because they have a massive giveaway going right now – including a grand prize of a $1000 gift card!
The Black Box is typically a free gift with $45 purchase – here’s some information from previous years! In 2017 they also offered a premium box with a $90+ purchase:
Get a free Black Box — our top-secret collection of top-notch goods, worth well over $50 — automatically with any purchase of $45+. Or better yet, spend $90+ to go Premium.
Spend $45+ and automatically receive a free mystery box of pocket-sized and fully enviable goods worth over $45.
This is our best one yet. We’ve worked with brands we trust to fill the Black Box (worth well over $50) and Black Box Premium (worth well over $100) with high-quality goods. Each piece has been chosen to help you elevate your personal style, upgrade your daily carry arsenal, refresh your morning routine, and more. Consider it your reward for surviving Black Friday.
Coupon automatically applied at checkout. The Black Box will ship with your qualifying order of $45 or more. If you subscribe to The Club during the promotional period, the Black Box will ship with your first paid Club Shipment.
Sign up for notifications for this box to get an email when this deal launches!
- Craighill Stealth Money Clip.
- Kiko Leather Passport Holder ($35)
- Bespoke Post $10 Gift Card.
- Ezra Arthur No. 18 Solid Brass Cufflinks.
- Ulio & Jack Drifter Solid Cologne ($24)
- Etiquette Clothiers Rugby Stripe Socks
- Dove Men + Care Elements Minerals + Sage Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick ($4.94)
- Frausto & Co The Spy Deck Redacted Edition.
The 2016 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Line of Trade’s Weekend Wallet (price unknown)
- Ezra Arthur’s Key Strap (price unknown)
- Mill City Fineries’ Cotton Pocket Square ($28)
- Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner (2.5 fl oz each) ($10.70)
- Melinda’s Habanero Hot Sauce (5 fl oz) ($3.49)
The 2015 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Dr Squatch Pine Tar 2.5 Oz Soap ($3.50)
- Line of Trade 40″ Leather Shoelaces ($9)
- Seven Stills Cocktail Bitters ($3.75)
- Cremo Shave Cream (89¢)
- Line of Trade Solid Brass Collar Stays ($7)
- Mikov Fish Pen Knife ($7.81)
The 2014 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Gold Toe Premier socks (I have seen Dr. Squatch soap in its place)
- Alfred Lane Bravado Men’s Solid Cologne
- Stolen Riches Shoe Laces
- Marvis Toothpaste
- Line of Trade Leather Cord Carry (perhaps my husband’s favorite item)
- Buttercube Blackstrap Bitters
- And a coupon for $10 off $75 at Bespoke Post
The Black Box Bonus Box from 2013 contained Gold Toe Socks, Turo Skin Exceptional Exfoliator, and a Bo Clothing Tie Clip, with a total approximate value of $75.
Check out more Black Friday Subscription Box Deals!