It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Klorane Smoothing And Relaxing Patches ($24)
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub ($3.16)
- HUM Nutrition Beauty ZZZZ ($2.33)
- Beauty Blender Blotterazzi ($6.70)
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar ($6.71)
- Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint In Rose ($20)
- Sachajuan Dry Powder Shampoo ($20)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy ($12)
- Marvis Whitening Mint Toothpaste ($2.88)
- Skin Medica TNS Eye Repair ($14.28)
Total Value: About $111
This box has a nice variety of skin care and hair care, as well as a make-up product and even a beauty supplement. The curation is cohesive as it has items with similar and complementing purposes. Content-wise and value-wise, it’s a win!
Review: BeautyFIX August 2018 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks ($12.50)
- House of Lashes ($9-$12) OR a few lucky subscribers got the Becca Primer or Tarte Mascara
- Adesse New York Organic Infused Age Defying Nail Treatment ($18)
- Laura Lee Los Angeles Party Animal Palette ($19)
- Bang Beauty Chocolate Eyeliner ($22)
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Coffee Run ($24)
Total Value: About $105-107.50
This month’s BOXYCHARM includes items that are cute and fun for a party gal! The lashes were a bit pricey so getting to try those is already a win. The cuticle oil is nice too, but not the lip shade. It’s definitely the most diverse and inclusive subscription box out there with tons of fans!
Review: BOXYCHARM August 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- SETZ Blot + Translucent Powder Single Dosed Cosmetic Compact ($2.39)
- NCLA Nail Lacquer In I Been Drinkin’ ($16)
- REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot ($18.66)
- Grow Gorgeous Haircare Scalp Detox ($8.94)
- MONU Eye Cool Gel (£26.95 about $34.87)
- VDL Lumilayer Primer Fresh ($10)
Total Value: About $95
The box is worth $95 with luxurious items ideal for summer. They have almost everything needed for summer pampering, from hair care to nail care. The box and the presentation is truly on point with all those innovative products!
Review: August 2018 GLOSSYBOX Review
BeautyFIX wins value-wise, and all the items are really impressive too. The box includes useful items from skin care to hair care, and even included a beauty supplement! Glossybox also does the same and even included the perfect summer nail polish, while Boxycharm catered to a party gal’s needs! I love the variety and inclusions on each of the $20+ boxes, every month they are just making this battle worth the attention and the wait!