Allure Beauty Box has a new gift with purchase for the September box, and it’s a doozy!
Get a FREE La Mer Crème de la Mer sample with your first box!
We have the full spoilers for the September 2018 Allure Beauty Box!
September 2018 Allure Beauty Box Full Spoilers
The Best of Beauty
Enjoy five Best of Beauty Award-winning products in September’s Beauty Box! Our top picks include Drunk Elephant’s Baby Facial, Tarte lashes, MAC’s cult favorite lipstick, and more.
Each box includes:
- Tarte tarteist Pro Lash Adhesive
- Tarte Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo OR Lustering
- GK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel
We also have some spoilers for the October, November, and December 2018 Allure Beauty Box!
October 2018 Allure Beauty Box Spoilers
Luxe Fall Favorites
Upgrade your skin-care routine with Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser and Good Genes from Sunday Riley, Hourglass mascara, YSL Tatouage Couture, and more.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
- Hourglass mascara
- YSL Tatouage Couture
November 2018 Allure Beauty Box Spoilers
Get ready for an at-home spa day in November’s Beauty Box—just in time for the holidays. Inside, you’ll find our favorite masks from Glamglow, Lapcos, Star Skin, Glow Recipe and more.
December 2018 Allure Beauty Box Spoilers
Allure x ?
We are SO excited to reveal our next collaboration (and even more excited to tell you what’s inside!) but trust us—it’s worth the wait.
FYI, they’re calling this a “Special Edition!”
We also have complete spoilers for the August 2018 Allure Beauty Box!
- LaRitzy Highlighter Stick in Halo ($24)
- Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner ($22)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($2.86)
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet ($15)
- Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner ($2.64)
- Nexxus Keraphix Shampoo ($2.64)
- Breda Watches $30 Code
What do you think of the Allure Beauty Box spoilers?