We have the Next Big Idea Club Summer 2018 first spoilers!
The Next Big Idea Club is a book subscription community curated by some of the world’s leading thinkers: Susan Cain (Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking), Malcolm Gladwell (The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers), Adam Grant (Give and Take, Originals), and Daniel H. Pink (Drive, To Sell is Human). Together, these bestselling authors select each season’s two most exciting new nonfiction books, and then we send them straight to you.
- Get 2 weeks free trial (just bring your own book in any format of your choice) when you use this link to signup.
- Get FREE Business Insider PRIME 1 Year Subscription ($99 value) when you sign up for any Next Big Idea Club plan! Use this link to get the deal. Valid for a limited time only.
- Get a Free NBIC Tote bag when you sign-up for a Hardback Subscription! No coupon needed – just use this link to get the deal.
Each box includes:
- Uncensored: My Life and Uncomfortable Conversations at the Intersection of Black and White America by Zachary Wood
- Never Stop Learning: Stay Relevant, Reinvent Yourself, and Thrive by Bradley Staats
- Bonus course materials and exclusive video shorts—from both current and past seasons—that break down key insights and help you apply them to your life.
- Access to our members-only community forum. Discuss the books with one another—and with our curators, Malcolm, Susan, Adam, and Daniel.
- Two books donated to children in under-resourced communities for each subscription. Our curators donate 100% of their profits.