It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule Perfume 1.7ml ($3.35)
- Jane Iredale Flirt LipDrink Deluxe ($6.07)
- Nia 24 Sun Prevention 100 Percent Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 ($49)
- Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter ($5.78)
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($4.50)
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix ($6)
- Dermalogica Bio-Luminc Serum ($8.70)
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen SPF 50 Medium ($65)
Total Value: About $150
This month’s BeautyFIX contains a mixture of scent, makeup, and skin care. Almost all are curated in preparation for summer, and to amp up our warm weather skincare routine. This month was a blockbuster with over $150 in value!
Review: BeautyFIX June 2018 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Luxie Face Brush Set ($42 for the whole set)
- Luxie Rose Gold Duo Fiber Powder Brush 516 ($22 individually)
- Luxie Rose Gold Precision Foundation 660 ($18 individually)
- Luxie Rose Gold Tapered Highlighting Face Brush 522 ($24 individually)
- Battington Monroe Silk Lashes ($28)
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream ($10)
- JonteBlu Eyeliner Pencil in Charcoal ($5)
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Verona ($20)
- Alamar Cosmetics Reina Del Caribe Vol. 1 Eyeshadow Palette ($28)
Total Value: About $133
This month’s BOXYCHARM has a retail price of about $133, and it’s really impressive as it contains deluxe items. The good mix for this month’s box contains a complete set of eye makeup: a colorful eye palette, volumizing eyelashes, and waterproof eyeliner. They also included a brush set, long-lasting lipstick, and a body cream. It’s really a sweet deal!
Review: BOXYCHARM June 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Emite Makeup Professional Eye Lash Curler in Rose Gold ($23.24)
- The Artist’s Studio With Lou Taylor Summer Rose Eau De Parfum ($17)
- Karl Lagerfeld + ModelCo Lip Pencil in Rosewood ($29)
- Absolute New York Icon Mini Eyeshadow Palette ($8.99)
- Gilchrist & Soames English Garden Body Lotion ($3.10)
- Temple Spa Repose Aromatherapy Resting Cream ($18.75)
Total Value: About $100
There’s a good variety in the box, which was about a $100 value. It includes a spray perfume, makeup, and skin care! There are no fillers because all products work well and are useful. There are even multi-functional items, and products to help you get a good slumber. These will certainly make anyone feel gorgeous and carefree as you bask in the sun the next day!
Review: June 2018 GLOSSYBOX Review
BeautyFIX is this month’s winner when it comes to retail value, but all the beauty boxes have great items to offer! They all got a great variety, and we can say that the items are well put together. These $20+ boxes are all worth it because they always include high-quality items and well-known brands. Of course, if you’re a makeup or skincare junkie, the happiness you can get from the items is just priceless!