It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Cleanser ($1.67)
- VMV Hypoallergenics Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer ($5.57)
- NEUMA neuMoisture Instant Fix ($3.90)
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense Correct ($13.06)
- Dermablend Mini Setting Powder ($2.89)
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer ($38)
- Fillerina Replenishing Gel Grade 2 Filled Applicator ($2.75)
- Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil ($2.70)
- Tocca Beauty Giulietta Eau de Parfum ($2.13)
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream – Desert Glow ($3.90)
- Replenix Plumping Lip Treatment SPF 30 ($10.40)
Total Value: About $87
This month’s BeautyFIX contains products that will take 2 weeks or more before you see the results, not enough for a quick fix for a date night. However, most products are anti-aging and contain SPF which are great for the summer! The total value was about $87 – the $49 or so that wasn’t the primer was mostly made up of true sample sizes of extremely pricey products, not deluxe-sized samples.
Review: BeautyFIX May 2018 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Aesthetica P12 Face Brush ($27)
- Aesthetica 3-Piece Eye Trio ($45)
- Cover FX Blurring Primer ($38)
- Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner ($24)
- Beauty Creations Matte Lip Gloss In Kiss Me ($10)
- Pur Sculptor Palette ($30)
Total Value: About $174
This month’s BOXYCHARM has a retail price of $174 and to get them all for $21 is a total steal! Plus all the products are keepers! The brush set is great – they’re soft and gentle. The liner gel allows flawless makeup application and dries immediately so there are no smudging issues. They focused on makeup again for this box, and it’s really awesome, especially since we received the brushes to apply the specialty items, like the eyeliner!
Review: BOXYCHARM May 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil ($5.50)
LaRitzy Cosmetics Shade Stix In Aloha ($24)
Total Value: About $70
Everything’s a hit except for the shade stix because the shade only fits certain skin tones. But no worries, the beautiful packaging and the rest of the products made up for it. Getting everything for $21 is absolutely fantastic, as the total retail value of the box is about $70! The hero is the SPF moisturizer!
Review: May 2018 GLOSSYBOX Review
Value-wise, BOXYCHARM did a really great job as it has a retail value of about $174. Still, every box had wonderful stuff to offer, and the variety is awesome too. These $20+ boxes are all great because they always include high-quality items and well-known brands!