Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). I’ve actually just got back from being down and visiting Mickey myself but I knew this was at the house waiting for me and I could wait to jump in and check it out!
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Theme Park Edition box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
This box always comes with so many squiggles to keep everything snug as a bug in a rug in the box and to add to the fun they toss in some fun Mickey head confetti. This box had something wrapped up for protection and that had me immediately intrigued. I just had to see what it was!
Peter Pan Vase ($16.99) – This is the item that was all wrapped up in the box and I could not be happier. This is a heavy vase themed with Peter Pan. I’m laughing a bit as I opened this since its also teacher appreciation week and I need to take a vase or the teachers in later this week but this one will be staying with me. I’m trying to decide what I want to put in here so that it can stay on my desk and I can look at it while I’m working.
The only way to fly is with Pixie Dust and to Think Happy Thoughts!
While not a huge vase it is more then a bid vase and will hold a nice collection. I’m thinking I might do so silk flowers in here so they won’t ever go bad.
Disney Food Magnets ($12.99) – Not sure how Mickey Monthly knew but we are a magnet family. We have so many on our fridge and these are already up there. They are fantastic and really make we want to go back. Let’s be really eating our way through Disney is one of the best ways to visit.
These are great magnets with lots of surface space that will hold up well.
Mickey Pocket Token – This is not something I would really look at in the stores but it is super cute. This is a pocket token that you can carry around with you and always have Disney at your fingertips.
The other side of the token says “Peach Love Mickey.” This is another item I’m going to add to my desk accessories.
Rice Krispie Treat – Holy smoly this looks rich! Another funny but I had a couple snack credits left at the end of my trip so I grabbed some to bring home to my hubby since he had held down the fort and he ate them so fast. I did not get a peanut butter chip one like this though so he is patiently waiting for me to finish up writing you guys so he can eat it.
I’m so not sure how Disney makes these Rice treats where they don’t get hard as they are on the shelf. I feel like when we make them at home they don’t last that long without getting harder. Well really they don’t last long to get hard unless we are heading out of town and forget until we get back but then they are hard. I’ll take Disney’s version anytime.
A real magical Mickey Monthly box this month! The vase is not something I would grab on my own but I LOVE it and that is part of what is so great about this box. Mickey Monthly sends items from the parks that I either haven’t seen or I see and don’t get since I’m overwhelmed when I’m there but in the box they are perfect. It’s a special treat each month to keep my Disney loving heart happy. There is a great combination of items for everyone and I can’t wait to see this box on my porch each month.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks