The May 2018 Book of the Month selections are ending! Book of the Month is a monthly subscription that is $14.99. Members can add extra books to their boxes for $9.99 each. A new member can sign up for the introductory price of $9.99 (for their initial 1, 2, or 3 months).
From gripping thrillers to heartwarming stories of survival, we’ve got a book for everyone this month. Hope you love them.
Subscribers can choose from the following selections:
- The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy—recommended by Guest Judge Jaime King
- The Mars Room by Rachel Kushner—recommended by BOTM Editorial Director Siobhan Jones
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center—recommended by author Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Small Country by Gaël Faye—recommended by BOTM Judge Liberty Hardy
- Still Lives by Maria Hummel—recommended by BOTM Readers Committee member Sarah Bedwell
Here’s how it works: Members will pay $14.99 when they sign up for a subscription that will renew monthly. Their first month is free, and their second month is covered by their upfront payment of $14.99. Then they’ll be renewed at the end of their second month (unless they cancel).
Members who sign up for 12 months will pay $149.99/year. That’s $12.50/book, instead of the standard price of $14.99.