The 2018 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is now on sale at Sephora! This kit is $36($161 value) and should also be available inSephora stores (call first!). Note that the Sun Safety kit does sell out, so if you want it, now is a good time to grab it.
A kit containing one full size, one travel size, and 14 deluxe sample sizes of Sephora’s favorite sun care products—providing an array of sunscreen and safe self-tanning options for beautifully tanned, bronzed, and protected skin all year long.
If you’d like to purchase one today, be sure to add one of these coupon codes to your order AND add 3 free samples before you check out.
NOTE: The Sephora Spring VIB event is coming up – Mark your calendars for Friday, April 20. Not a Beauty Insider? You can sign up online and join today to get 10% off purchases, starting 4/20
This set contains:
– 1.7 oz/50 mL Lancome BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
– 3.4 oz/100 mL Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50
– 1.01 oz/30 mL AMOREPACIFIC Resort Collection Sun Protection Mist
– 0.17 oz/5 mL COOLA Rōsilliance™ Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 in Light/Medium
– 0.24 oz/7 mL Clinique Pep-Start Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.33 oz/10 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
– 3 x 0.21 oz/6.6 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pad Self-Tanner for Face
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
– 0.07 oz/2.2 g Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Rose
– 0.17 oz/5 mL Murad Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Lotion SPF 30
– 0.25 oz/7 mL philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Cream SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL REN Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
– 0.23 oz/7 mL Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ for Face/Body
– 0.23 oz/7 mL tarte Tarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Sephora donates $25 from the sale of each kit to skin cancer research and education. $20 will go to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (https://www.mskcc.org) to help fund a cure. MSK sets the gold standard in research and care. $5 will go to The Skin Cancer Foundation (www.skincancer.org) (up to $200,000), the leading organization for public and professional education of skin cancer prevention, detection, and treatment.
The kit is $4 more than last year, but the donation is $5 more total than in years previous, so keep safe and donate to skin cancer research with the 2018 Sephora Sun Safety Kit!