Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). I’m a huge Disney nerd so I always love when this box comes in the mail.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Original box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
This box always comes with so many squiggles to keep everything snug as a bug in a rug in the box and to add to the fun they toss in some fun Mickey head confetti. I was loving this box right from the first look.
Flounder Funko POP ($9.89) – We love Funko POP and I’m always happy to get one in my box. Flounder is one of my favorite side-kicks in the Disney movies. I love the Little Mermaid and he is just so cute.
Just look at his cute little smirk. You can tell that something is up and he’s getting ready to get into some mischief.
The colors are really vibrant and spot on for Flounder. I’m thinking he needs to go on the edge of my shelf so I can see more of his sides when I’m walking by.
Mickey Mouse Spoon Rest ($17.63) – Oh my stinkin’ gosh I love this. I have a nice plain and boring spoon rest but it is getting an upgrade with this one. I’m such a huge Disney fan and I love to incorporate little touches everywhere.
Funko Aladdin Pen – Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie. I love the whole thing but I also think it has to do with when it was released. It was the last movie I saw with my high school friends and the first one I saw with my college friends. (That might date me just a bit.)
I’ve never seen pen toppers like these and I’m taking this one to work. No one will be stealing my pens now as they will know right away that it is mine.
A super fun Mickey Monthly box this month. With the original box the items are not from the parks but are other licensed items. I like to get a mix of all of the boxes Mickey Monthly offers and the nice mix of the different places with different items. This month they sent a fun toy item, a house hold item, and an office item. I could do a box like this every month to share my Disney love for all to see.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks