We have full spoilers for the April 2018 Boxwalla Food Box!
The April Food Box is themed ‘When the 4 p.m hunger pangs strike’, and is filled with wholesome, healthy things, both sweet and savory, that will satisfy those 4 p.m cravings.
There will be a total of eight tasty things in this box.
Last day to subscribe is April 5.
Included in this box:
Each April Food Box will contains yummy, wholesome eats to curb the daily 4 p.m snack cravings.
- Elements Truffles Chocolate (sweetened with only raw honey) : Ginger Bar with Pepper Infusion ($7)
- Elements Truffles Chocolate (sweetened with only raw honey) : Peppermint Bar with Lavender Infusion ($7)
- Hungry Bird Eats Nordic Crisps in Multiseed+Oregano ($5)
- Hungry Bird Eats Nordic Crisps in Rye+Sea Salt ($5)
- KIINOA! Snacks : Cheddar Cheese (like those corn cheese balls but made with Quinoa!) ($2.5)
- KIINOA! Snacks : Honey Mustard Jalapeno ($2.5) (again made with quinoa!)
- RICHBar Raw vegan candy bar : Mango Walk (no added sugar!) ($3)
- Bija Bhar’s Resilience PURE Turmeric : minimally processed, made from organic hawaaiin turmeric and finely ground (in Brooklyn), at very low temperatures so all the nutrients are left intact.($20) – perfect to add into soups, smoothies and to sautéed veggie snacks.
Last day to subscribe : Today, April 5 11:59 PST
These Nordic Crisps are based on traditional Danish knækbrød (crisp bread) and hand made with wonderful organic, vegan ingredients like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, rye, rolled oats and more, without any added sugar or preservatives. They are wonderful alone or as a vehicle for dips like hummus.
Two bars of Ayurveda-inspired Chocolate from Elements Truffles, each sweetened with only raw honey, and made with raw cacao butter and raw cacao powder.
The first flavor is the just released bar : ginger with a black pepper infusion and garnished with roasted sesame seeds
The second flavor is the peppermint bar with lavender infusion, garnished with organic lavender flowers. Perfect for spring.