It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Pretty Vulgar Make Them Blush in Hush Blush ($26)
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Smokey Eye Makeup Brush Set ($20)
- South Mane Beauty Under Eye Gel ($9)
- Butter London Double Decker Lashes Mascara ($20)
- PUR The Complexion Authority Eyeshadow Palette ($36)
Total Value: About $111
This month’s BOXYCHARM focused on the eyes and for creating a glam look. The box’s retail value is about $111, and we got everything for just $21. Our favorites include the eyeshadow palette and the brushes, they make such a usable pair. Of course, having healthy and well-pampered skin is also a key to look great, and we’re happy to get a product that focuses on that.
Review: BOXYCHARM March 2018 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- PAST BONUS ITEM: bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash ($7.20)
- Figs & Rouge Soft Focus Pore Perfect HD + Matte Veil ($35)
- FORM Multitask. Leave-In Lotion ($4.50)
- Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer In New Romance ($7)
- De Bruyere Beauté Jumbo Eye Pencil ($18)
- Cover FX product Perfect Pencil Concealer ($20)
Total Value: About $92
Getting everything for $21 is absolutely fantastic, as the total retail value of the box is about $92! The star of this box is the 2-in-1 pore perfector, since the retail price costs more than the subscription cost and it’s really useful. The rest are just as great, like the lovely nail polish and the huge eye pencil! GLOSSYBOX keeps on improving as time goes by!
Review: March 2018 GLOSSYBOX Review
GLOSSYBOX and BOXYCHARM were equally impressive this month! GLOSSYBOX’s edge is its high retail value, while BOXYCHARM is such a good deal because of the 2-in-1 pore perfector that retails more than the actual cost of the box. Sadly, we weren’t able to include BeautyFIX for this month, but we’re looking forward to receiving it again next month. These $20+ boxes are awesome because they always include high-quality items and well-known brands! It’s great to be able to try them all without breaking the bank!