Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). I’m a huge Disney nerd so I always love when this box comes in the mail.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Original box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you!
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
First up is the uber hip Hipster Mickey Travel Coffee ($19.99) cup. This ceramic mug is heavy and comes with a coordinating lid. It will fit great in the cup holder in my car. Mickey looks so tres-cool on one side of the mug and…
Minnie is so chic on the other side. This is a great cup for on-the-go use and will be a great addition to my morning routine. I know these are the hipster but Minnie also looks kind of movie star to me. So perfect.
Disney Main Street Caramel Popcorn ($6.99) – Yummy! Getting popcorn at Disney is always on my trip list. I like to get the collectible popcorn buckets in the parks. The popcorn is a great reminder of my vacations and this caramel is really delicious and I’m munching on it as I’m writing this. I love that we get a snack in most of the boxes. Disney is known for their snacks and treats and I love getting some while at home to tide me over until my next trip.
Mickey Hand Sanitizer – How bright and cute is this? With flu season in full effect we have been washing our hands and using sanitizer a lot so this will be fun to have attached to my bag.
What a fun Mickey Monthly box this month. I’m happily eating my popcorn and I’m ready for a mug of hot cider and chilling in front of the fire watching a good movie. Hmm I wonder if I can get a Disney movie picked out for my family to watch. I’m so cold I think Frozen might be on deck or maybe Moana so I can have warm thoughts. I love getting my Mickey Monthly items each month and reliving all the fun Disney parks memories we have.
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?
Here’s a little more detail about all the available Mickey Monthly boxes!
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks