Mickey Monthly is a monthly Disney-themed subscription box. They offer snack boxes, souvenir boxes, and combo boxes with a mix of both types of items! Mickey Monthly selects items from a large selection of WDW souvenirs and treats and now offers many different subscriptions, with different size options (plus you can specify age and gender). I’m a huge Disney nerd so I always love when this box comes in the mail.
Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items. This is a review of the Original box. Check the bottom of this post for a complete breakdown of their different subscriptions! The Theme Park Edition boxes have about a 55% value of the price – because the items are bought inside the parks and sent to you! The boxes are always full of squiggles and Mickey Mouse confetti. They really add to the excitement as I open the box.
DEAL: Save 20% on any monthly membership. Use coupon code HELLO20.
Everything in my December Mickey Monthly box!
Santa Mickey and Cinderella Castle Ornament ($21.99) – Yay! Perfect for Christmas time. This is a gorgeous ornament that is going to be perfect on my tree. We actually had to buy a new tree this year so I’m a bit behind in my decorating but we have started and this will be up soon. Most of my ornaments are Disney ones so Mickey will feel right at home amongst his friends.
Mickey Mouse Spatula ($9.99) – I’m not a huge baker but I do get into it for the holidays and this will make everything so much more fun. This is going to be so fun to bake with and to see in my utensil bin next to the store.
Mickey Mouse Photo Clip holder ($16.99) – I’m a scrapbooker so with that I take tons of pictures. This holder is nice and heavy and I can’t wait to decide on the perfect picture to display in it.
Rice Krispie treat – One of the best things about going to Walt Disney World is the snacks. I really snack my way through all the parks. With each holiday season they make new and fun treats. This is a normal Mickey ears treat made to look like Santa. It did not last long here at all and it was delicious.
Shortbread Rounds – More treats! These are great on the go and I already added them to my sons lunch for a fun treat.
What a fantastic Mickey Monthly box this month. I am a huge Disney nerd so all items with a Mickey theme are right up my alley and Mickey Monthly did not disappoint again this month. I love that they sent an ornament this month for my tree but also sent some items that I can use year round. We’ve already had our treats and I’m still eyeing the spatula thinking of what I want to bake first. I think this weekend will be full of yummy smells in my house as I stir away with Mickey.
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks
What do you think of this month’s Mickey Monthly?