Mickey Monthly offers various subscriptions for Disney fans. Monthly mystery boxes can include Disney pins, officially licensed Disney items, and Disney Parks items.
This year they have several amazing options for the Christmas season.
Theme Park Edition contains items from Disney Parks and has three varieties + a limited-time box:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – A limited-time box which is a surprise mix of 2-4 basic Disney Parks items.
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and medium Disney Parks items.
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-8 basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
- Kingdom ($199.99/mo) – A huge mix of 4-12 surprise basic, medium and large Disney Parks items.
Pin Edition are all about Disney trading pins and has two varieties:
- PinPal ($6.49/mo) – This gives you one, gently used Disney Trading pin that has endured the proud tradition of being traded by other pin collectors.
- PinPro ($12.95/mo) – Get one shiny, brand new pin, every month. Guaranteed new and tradeable.
- PinTastic ($19.95/mo) – One brand new pin with backing. Pins in this package are currently being sold at Disney Parks and are open edition.
- PinCollector ($29.95/mo) – Includes one of the current month’s Limited Edition pins.
Original Mickey Monthly contains Disney Parks souvenirs + snacks and offers two options:
- Classic ($19/mo) – A surprise mix of 2-6 basic and middle sized souvenirs (quantity varies based on value).
- Magic ($39/mo) – A surprise mix of 4-10 basic, middle and big souvenirs and snacks (quantity varies based on value).
Snack Edition are all about Disney-inspired munchies and offers three options:
- Fairy ($29.99/mo) – 2-4 mystery snacks
- Mickey ($49.99/mo) – 3-8 mystery snacks
- Castle ($79.99/mo) – 4 to 12 mystery snacks
Every Christmas, Disney creates special merchandise for the holiday season. Make Disney a piece of your Christmas with our Limited Edition Christmas Box. This box is separate from any subscription you have with Mickey Monthly.
Choose at many (or as few) Christmas items as you’d like to create your own Holiday box. Here are the 13 items available, Mix and match however you’d like!
1. Stitch Plush – 12″
2. Chip & Dale Salt and Pepper Set
3. Chocolate Bar 5 Pack
4. Seasonal Coffe 4 Pack
5. Gingerbread Cookie Mix
6. Gingerbread Popcorn & Frosted Pretzel Set
7. Greeting Card Set 16 Pack
8. Hand Towel Set
9. LED Candle
10. Light-up Necklace
11. Minnie Ears – Sequins
12. Minnie Ears – Fuzzy Ears
13. Christmas Mug
Our custom boxes are specific to you. You tell us exactly what you want, and we make it happen. About 45% of the charge covers our costs and time for going to the parks to buy your magical items. Here is a sample of how much you receive in value for the price you pay:
Mickey Monthly is also sponsoring the Toy Donation Roundup to bring Disney to these homes.
Simply make a donation of any size, then close to Christmas, we’ll use the proceeds to make a bulk purchase of licensed Disney toys and donate it to the Salvation Army for distribution in your honor.
The best part? As we are a retailer, we can purchase the items at wholesale pricing so everyone’s donation stretches further. For every $75 we collect in donations, we can provide $100 in toys! A more effective option than buying a local toy at full price.