BOX BASICS: These two subscriptions are just $30 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. Both of these beauty boxes also ship out Japanese samples/products.
REFERRALS & POINTS: nmnl now has a referral program!
VARIATIONS: Both of these boxes occasionally send out subscriber variations – we’re showing what we’ve reviewed here, and we would love to hear your experiences and suggestions in the comments!
- Sailor Moon x Venus Spa Hair Fragrance
- Propolinse Sakura Mouthwash
- Pure Smile Sugar Skull Mask
- Japanese Print Powder Puff
- Sweets Sweets Lip Gloss
Full Size Products: 4
Travel Size: 1
Review: nmnl October 2017 Review
Kira Kira Crate ($30 per month! Save $3 on your first box! Use coupon code HELLO)
- Shinsui Uruhada Skincare Lotion
- Cat Bath/Shower Gel
- Pure Smile Yokai Sheet Mask
- Eyebrow Shaver with Mirror
- 2-in-1 Sparkly Purple Mascara and Eyeliner
- Malibu Face Paint
Full Size Products: 6
Even without my Sailor Moon bias, nmnl takes the championship for October. Kira Kira’s items felt cheap and thrown together, whereas nmnl included some really nice items like the hair fragrance, Propolinse (maybe not strictly beauty but something I wanted to try!) and the powder puff. The glow in the dark mask was fun and the lipgloss was really nice.