Bespoke Post’s 2-18 Black Friday page is up now – and it appears that the Black Box will return! You should visit the page and sign up, because they have a massive giveaway going right now – including a grand prize of a $2500 gift card!
The Black Box is typically a free gift with $45 purchase – here’s some information from previous years!
The Black Box is “a mystery box of pocket-sized and fully enviable goods.”
Spend $45+ and automatically receive a free mystery box of pocket-sized and fully enviable goods worth over $45.
What’s inside is a secret. But we can tell you that it’ll lend a little more polish to your morning routine, daily carry, weekday getups, and beyond. Use them as this season’s best stocking stuffers, or keep it all for yourself.
Sign up for notifications for this box:
The 2016 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Line of Trade’s Weekend Wallet (price unknown)
- Ezra Arthur’s Key Strap (price unknown)
- Mill City Fineries’ Cotton Pocket Square ($28)
- Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree Special Shampoo & Conditioner (2.5 fl oz each) ($10.70)
- Melinda’s Habanero Hot Sauce (5 fl oz) ($3.49)
The 2015 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Dr Squatch Pine Tar 2.5 Oz Soap ($3.50)
- Line of Trade 40″ Leather Shoelaces ($9)
- Seven Stills Cocktail Bitters ($3.75)
- Cremo Shave Cream (89¢)
- Line of Trade Solid Brass Collar Stays ($7)
- Mikov Fish Pen Knife ($7.81)
The 2014 Bespoke Post Black Box had:
- Gold Toe Premier socks (I have seen Dr. Squatch soap in its place)
- Alfred Lane Bravado Men’s Solid Cologne
- Stolen Riches Shoe Laces
- Marvis Toothpaste
- Line of Trade Leather Cord Carry (perhaps my husband’s favorite item)
- Buttercube Blackstrap Bitters
- And a coupon for $10 off $75 at Bespoke Post
The Black Box Bonus Box from 2013 contained Gold Toe Socks, Turo Skin Exceptional Exfoliator, and a Bo Clothing Tie Clip, with a total approximate value of $75.