It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Avene Soothing Sheet Mask ($9.50)
- Tocca Beauty Eau De Parfum in Stella ($3.75)
- Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in Her Name Bubbles ($11)
- Laroche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser ($0.56)
- Arcona Cranberry Gommage ($4.60)
- Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator ($58)
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Skin Firming Line Minimizer ($50)
Total Value: About $137
This box was one of my favorites of the year! With a couple full size high end skincare products plus cult fave Smith & Cult, and a Tocca fragrance, it was just truly fantastic!
Review: BeautyFIX October 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Prosecco Pop ($38)
- Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator ($58 fullsize 2oz)
- NcLA x Boxycharm Nailed It Tool Kit ($18)
- Jonteblu Lip Liner Pencil In Brown Sugar ($5)
- tarteist quick dry matte lip paint ($20)
Total Value: About $139
BOXYCHARM repeated the Dr. Brandt (it’s everywhere and we aren’t sad because it’s an amazing product!) and we scored the travel nail set. The tarteist lip paint is starting to feel a little dated (I think we are in a post matte-lip world with the launch of Fenty Beauty) but the Becca Prosecco Pop was fantastic!
Review: BOXYCHARM October 2017 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
View this post on Instagram
Glossybox October Full Reveal! Review & Coupon is on the blog SavvySubscription.com link in bio @savvysubscription #glossybox #glossyboxus #glossyboxoctober #glossyboxoctober2017 #savvysubscription #subscriptionboxes #subscriptionboxaddict #subscriptionbox #subscriptionaddiction #mysubscriptionaddiction #subscriptionboxaddicts #subscriptionboxaddiction #bestsubscriptionboxes #spoilers #beautybox #rituals #glossyfall
Jafra Girl Squad Eau De Toilette deluxe spritzer
Vasanti Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush ($21)
Total Value: About $85
Well, with the transition to The Hut Group GLOSSYBOX didn’t send us a box for October. Get it together Glossybox. But also, my grandma used Jafra when I was growing up. Points for lip glaze instead of matte lip and the Rituals is a great item.
Review: October 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review – NADA!
Skincare winner – BeautyFIX. Makeup – BOXYCHARM. But you knew that already!