It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control ($5?)
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O ($6.90)
- Manna Kadar Flutter Mascara ($11.60)
- Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm (.5 oz) + Cleanser Mitt ($15)
- Hum Nutrition Samples ($10)
- Nia 24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage and Hands ($60)
Total Value: About $105
Another month with a new Dermalogica debut! This box is where it’s at for affordable high-value skincare products.I loved the full-size Nia24 for repairing post-summer sun damage!
Review: BeautyFIX September 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Pur Cosmetics Soiree Diaries Palette ($34)
- Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Hair Mask ($12)
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Strut ($6)
- Studio Makeup Luminous Loose Blush ($35)
- Bodyography Duo Brush Set with Angled Liner Brush + Eyeshadow Brush ($20)
- MAC Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering ($18)
Total Value: About $105
BOXYCHARM brought it home with another beautiful palette! There were 5 full-size products (one was a 2-brush set!). Plus MAC! Swoon. 😍
Review: BOXYCHARM September 2017 Review
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Lancôme Paris Advanced Génifique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum ($78 fullsize – maybe $10-15?)
- Manna Kadar GLO Illuminator ($29)
- Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo ($7.50)
- Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner ($7.50)
- Freeman Beauty Infusion Charcoal & Probiotics Cleansing Clay Mask ($8)
- Lancôme Paris Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream SPF 20 ($8.70)
- Morgan Taylor Nail Polish in Magician’s Assistant ($9)
Total Value: About $85
This box was disappointing. While it featured 3 full size items, the clay mask was a repeat from my bonus item from the previous month, the polish chipped rapidly for me, and the final full-size item was Manna Kadar. I did like the Lancome and thought the Pureology was a high value favorite of many.
Review: September 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
The NIA24 & Dermalogica were amazing items, but BOXYCHARM took this month easily with the palette and MAC product. More, please!