It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX & Lookfantastic typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Daily Concepts Facial Micro-Scrubber ($8)
- Erno Laszlo Light Controlling Lotion ($4.04)
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic ($27.50)
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask ($4.88)
- Skin and Co Roma Truffle Therapy Eye Concentrate ($22)
- SHOW Beauty Premiere Finishing Spray ($6.65)
- Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Eyeshadow in Steamy ($22)
- Vichy Mineral 89 ($2.95)
- Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash ($4.93)
Total Value: About $103
Total Products: 9
Full Size Products: 2
Travel Size: 6
Review: BeautyFIX July 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Ofra Cosmetics Body Illuminzer in Charmer ($39.95)
- Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil ($12)
- Boxycharm x blinc Electric Eyes Eyeshadow Palette ($45)
- bareMinerals Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo ($32)
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Notion ($6)
Total Value: About $135
Total Products: 5
Full Size Products: 5
Review: BOXYCHARM July 2017 Review
Lookfantastic Beauty Box (~$22 per month!)
While this box is $22 per month it has free worldwide shipping and if you subscribe to a year you’ll get it at $15 per month (plus you don’t have to pay upfront!). Always a mini Elle magazine plus a nice mix of UK beauty brands. Sizes are smaller but if you don’t live in the US & are willing to pay for a year upfront, this is a great choice!
- BalanceMe Balancing Face Moisturizer ($12.40)
- Monu Rosweood Reviving Mist ($11.45)
- Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Strengthening Shampoo ($20.50)
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ($15)
- Bellapierre Shimmer Powder ($15)
- Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo Lip Gloss ($8)
Total Value: About $82
Total Products: 6
Full Size Products: 1
Travel Size: 5
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- NCLA Clean Up Your Act ($16)
- Aerin Beach Cream ($45)
- LAROCHE-POSAY Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser ($0.56)
- Dr.PAWPAW Multipurpose Soothing Balm ($9)
- Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Shampoo ($2)
- Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Conditioner ($2)
- DOUCCE X GLOSSYBOX Blush Duo Palette ($16)
Total Value: About $91
Total Products: 5 + 1 duo
Full Size Products: 4
Travel Size: 1 + 1 duo
Review: July 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
BeautyFIX had the most unusual products, as always, and GLOSSYBOX was a come from behind winner with unexpectedly great items and really fun brands to sample (plus the bonus blush in next month’s box will be great!). I was in love with the pigment in BOXYCHARM’S eyeshadow this month but my fave product out of everything? That Bare Minerals Translucent Powder Duo! Such great quality, infrequent but much needed box item, and because it’s pressed it’s perfect for travel!