It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX & Lookfantastic typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
- Paula’s Choice Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 43 ($25)
- H20+ Beauty AquaDefense Refining Matcha Detox Mask ($8.08)
- SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E ($5?)
- Laura Geller New York Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner ($18)
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Double Repair Moisturizer ($1)
- Supersmile Professional Whitening System (2 piece set – $5.81)
- Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment ($18.58)
- ORA Microneedle Face Roller System in White ($19.99)
Total Value: About $101
Total Products: 8 + 1 (Supersmile in a Duo set)
Full Size Products: 3
Travel Size: 4
Review: BeautyFIX June 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- Biobelle Beauty Secret Mask ($15)
- Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Illuminati ($27)
- Luxie Rose Gold Pro Precision Tapered Face Brush 640 ($24)
- Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Tuscany or Santa Ana ($19.90)
- RealHer Play Book Eyeshadow Palette ($28)
Total Value: About $116
Total Products: 5 +2 (1 product was a 3 mask set!)
Full Size Products: 5 or 7, depending how you count.
Review: BOXYCHARM June 2017 Review
Lookfantastic Beauty Box (~$22 per month!)
While this box is $22 per month it has free worldwide shipping and if you subscribe to a year you’ll get it at $15 per month (plus you don’t have to pay upfront!). Always a mini Elle magazine plus a nice mix of UK beauty brands. Sizes are smaller but if you don’t live in the US & are willing to pay for a year upfront, this is a great choice!
- BalanceMe Balancing Face Moisturizer ($12.40)
- Monu Rosweood Reviving Mist ($11.45)
- Kérastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Strengthening Shampoo ($20.50)
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ($15)
- Bellapierre Shimmer Powder ($15)
- Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo Lip Gloss ($8)
Total Value: About $82
Total Products: 6
Full Size Products: 1
Travel Size: 5
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Julep Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment ($22)
- Bang Beauty Cream Color ($22)
- The Crème Shop OMG Brush ($15)
- Collagenesis by SKINN Daily Defense SPF 30 ($35 fullsize)
- INOAR Argan Oil ($3)
Total Value: About $97
Total Products: 5
Full Size Products: 4
Travel Size: 1
Review: June 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
Each of these boxes is great in their own rights! BeautyFIX had a first – the microderm roller! This is the best box for a skincare focus. GLOSSYBOX and Look Fantastic are a nice mix. The Look Fantastic box has smaller sizes, but at a bit smaller of a price point if you’re willing to commit to a year. BOXYCHARM, as usual, pulls through with a great palette and highlighter, which you should pretty much expect in each box!