It’s the BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX showdown!
BeautyFIX vs BOXYCHARM vs Lookfantastic vs GLOSSYBOX
BOX BASICS: All four subscriptions are about $21-25 per month, so it’s easy to draw comparisons. All three of these beauty boxes also ship out 4-9 samples.
CUSTOMIZATION & VARIATION: There aren’t really any customization for these boxes. BeautyFIX & Lookfantastic typically ship the same box to everyone. BOXYCHARM & GLOSSYBOX ship variations to subscribers.
BeautyFIX ($24.95 per month!)
Typically skin & hair focused, with less makeup. A good mix of a couple full-sized products & sample sizes of pricier products.
- Daily Concepts Wash Cloth ($14)
- SmartFX Smart Lash Advanced Eyelash Enhancer ($49.95)
- Vita Liberata 10 Minute Tan ($5.20)
- Manna Kadar Runway Ready Primer ($11)
- NuFace Prep Cloth (1 cloth) ($1)
- Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream ($12.81)
- Ahava Hand Cream ($9.60)
- Cotz Face Natural Tinted SPF 40 ($2)
- Replenix All-trans-Retinol Enriched Eye Repair BONUS! ($34.20)
Total Value: About $92.75
Total Products: 9
Full Size Products: 3
Travel Size: 5
Review: BeautyFIX May 2017 Review
BOXYCHARM ($21 per month!)
Typically includes a palette every month – whether it’s eyeshadow, concealer, contouring, or something else! This is the box for makeup lovers that want to do a full face!
- TEMPTU x BoxyCharm Liquid Glow Hand Applied Highlighter ($24)
- The BrowGal by Tonya Crooks The Convertible Brow Trio ($35)
- IBY Powder Highlight & Contour Palette ($40)
- Paddle Brush from Crown ($24.99)
Total Value: About $124
Total Products: 5
Full Size Products: 5
Review: BOXYCHARM May 2017 Review
Lookfantastic Beauty Box (~$22 per month!)
While this box is $22 per month it has free worldwide shipping and if you subscribe to a year you’ll get it at $15 per month (plus you don’t have to pay upfront!). Always a mini Elle magazine plus a nice mix of UK beauty brands. Sizes are smaller but if you don’t live in the US & are willing to pay for a year upfront, this is a great choice!
- Nu-Face Prep and Glow ($2)
- Scrub Love Coconut Cranberry Body Scrub ($8.25)
- Glov Quick Treat ($5.50)
- Mellow Eyehadow ($8)
- Real Chemistry – Probably Luminous 3-Minute Peel
- James Read Gradual Tanner H2O Tan Mist
- System Professional Solar Sun Oil
Total Value: About $23.75
Total Products: This box was missing half the box and Look Fantastic was zero help!
GLOSSYBOX ($21 per month!)
Comes in a beautifully wrapped box which usually includes five deluxe-sized beauty products and wellness samples.
- Spa To You Deep Pore Cleansing Facial Brush and Massager ($9.00)
- Skinn by Dimitri James Shade and Blush Collection: Bronze Goddess ($28.00)
- Rodial Lip Liner in Nude ($12.99)
- Exfoliating Mud Mask from Tree Hill Skincare ($14.24)
- Vitry Nail Repair Care ($20)
Total Value: About $65
Total Products: 5
Full Size Products: 4
Travel Size: 1
Review: May 2017 GLOSSYBOX Review
The total loser this month? Look Fantastic! With half the box missing and no help from their customer service (that had wanted us to save the outer packaging, who does that?!), we didn’t get what we paid for. As usual, BeautyFIX has a clear focus on skincare, BOXYCHARM has cosmetics, including a palette, and GLOSSYBOX had an interesting mix of products.
Sorry for the lateness of the showdown due to the Look Fantastic issue!