Today Ayesha Curry launched a new dinner kit subscription: Homemade!
Homemade is a weekly box of family inspired recipes by Ayesha Curry. Each week our Homemade customers receive one or two meals ready to cook for themselves and their family. All of our Homemade meals are ready to cook with detailed instructions and tips from Ayesha.
She’s the author of the New York Times Bestselling cookbook, The Seasoned Life and hosts her own show on the Food Network, Ayesha’s Home Kitchen
There are 2 options for Homemade with 3 ingredient preferences, each at $59.99 per week. Homemade charges a flat $15 shipping and handling fee, and delivers to all 48 continental United States.
- Couple: 2 recipes for 2 adults, delivered each week
- Family:1 recipe for 2 adults and 3 kids, delivered each week.
- Week to Week: $59.99 per week + $15 shipping = $74.99
- 2 week prepay: $55.99 per week + $15 shipping = $69.99
- 4 week prepay: $49.99 per week + $15 shipping = $64.99
- 8 week prepay: $54.99 per week + $15 shipping = $59.99
- Classic: Receive the largest variety of recipes with a hand-picked selection of meat, fish, produce, and grains. Expect to find tasty spins on traditional home favorites and unique recipes that’ll tempt your family into the kitchen and to the table in no time, with clean plates all around.
- Everything But The Red Meat: Cook recipes that use a handpicked selection of fresh chicken, pork, seafood, produce, and grains—that’s right, everything but the red meat! Satisfy the whole family’s appetite with premi-yum ingredients and thoughtful Homemade recipes that pack a whole lot of flavor.
- Vegetarian: Our Vegetarian Box includes an abundance of scrumptious seasonal produce, hearty grains, and vegetarian-friendly proteins. Although designed with our vegetarian friends in mind, we have a feeling even the most loyal meat-lovers will love the wide variety of creative & flavorful recipes.
Here’s this week’s recipes:
This family focused box includes goodies for kids!
Join Ri-Ri and Ry-Ry in the exclusive coloring book series, The Supper Sisters, created and illustrated by Ayesha’s brother “Uncle Jaz.” A new book is included in every box of Homemade, so little hands can stay busy. Also included is a pack of markers by Yoobi™, a brand that donates one Yoobi™ item for every item purchased to a U.S. school in need.
HOW IS HOMEMADE DIFFERENT FROM THE EXISTING MEAL KIT DELIVERY SERVICES?
Family Focused: Homemade is a solution for busy families, so our recipes and products always keep the entire family in mind. From the easy-to-love meals, to the fun add-ons, we’re curating a weeknight meal to make life a little easier.
National Shipping: Unlike most meal-kit delivery companies, Homemade ships to all 48 continental United States for one flat fee. So no matter where you live, Homemade has you covered.
Kids Meals: Not only are all of Homemade’s recipes family friendly, but we have gone a step further and created the first meal-kit just for kids. Launching in May, Homemade Kids is a meal-kit designed especially for children with 5 yummy recipes to choose from.
What do you think about the new Homemade meal subscription?