Quarterlane has launched a new limited edition box for Mother’s Day!
A Mother’s Box: The Orange Rose Collection ($180) includes:
- The Mothers by Brit Bennet
- Me & My Mom & Me by Maya Angelou
- Labor Day Stories by Eleanor Henderson and Anna Solomon
- The Belly Art Project by Sara Blakely
- A Mother Is A Story by Samantha Hahn
- A limited edition print by artist and EMC supporter Caitlin McGauley (8 x 10 inches)
- A limited edition custom tote from Obvious State (13 x 15 inches with 24-inch handles)
Here’s more information about this box and their charity partnership!
I am so proud to partner with Every Mother Counts on their Orange Rose Mother’s Day Collection to make pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother, everywhere. We have partnered with Juniper Books , Obvious State, and artist Caitlin McGauley to create a beautiful collection for Mother’s Day. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Every Mother Counts. Shop for your mother, read about motherhood and know that together, we are helping to bring mothers safely through labor and delivery.
Why the Orange Rose? The Orange Rose is a powerful reminder that safer motherhood is possible. It represents a beautiful, vibrant and strong life, like that of a mother who has been supported through pregnancy and childbirth.
So help us #passtheorangerose this Mother’s Day. Shop the Orange Rose Collection at Every Mother Counts and check out a fantastic group of partners working to make childbirth safe for every mother, everywhere.