The latest Book Mail box from Book Riot is available now!
Book Mail Box #4 is $60 – no spoilers yet!
Get books and bookish items hand-picked by Book Riot, exclusive content from authors, and first crack at new items in the Book Riot Store.
A new Book Mail box will be available every few months, and the contents will be a secret! (Decoder ring not included.) Does not contain any repeats from Book Riot’s Quarterly or YA Quarterly subscriptions. Total retail value of contents exceeds $60.
Book Mail boxes will ship in 7-10 business days.
Purchase of this box sends one book to a community in need.
Here are previous boxes – also still available!
In this box, you’ll get two amazing books about the transporting power of reading, special exclusive content from one of the authors, a personal library kit, custom pencils (exclusive to Book Mail), and two rad pairs of literary socks.
Book Mail #3 (Books-in-Books) includes:
- Long Division by Kiese Laymon
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
- Bonus newspaper article created by Genevieve Cogman (exclusive to Book Mail)
- “Read Harder” and “Damn, it feels good to be a reader” pencils (exclusive to Book Mail)
- Personal Library kit by KnockKnock
- One-Track Mind and Open Books socks (debuted in Book Mail)
Book Mail #2 (Magic and Myth) includes:
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
- Bonus newspaper advertisement for magic school created by Zen Cho (exclusive to Book Mail)
- The Daughters by Adrienne Celt
- Bonus illustration of scenes from The Daughters created by Adrienne Celt (exclusive to Book Mail)
- Magic book decal by Litographs (exclusive to Book Mail)
- Magnetic arrow bookends by Peleg Design
- Books Turn Muggles into Wizards pouch by the Harry Potter Alliance (debuted in Book Mail)
YA Book Mail #2 (Strange and Peculiar) includes: