Birchbox is testing a new subscription option! This new subscription will will give you more customization and control over your monthly options. Check out the details below. You can see if this option is available to you here.
Updated: You can get this option for $18 per month on a regular subscription.
If you’re eligible, you can upgrade your subscription for $6 per remaining month. Here’s the subscription benefits:
- Monthly Category Choice: Select a product category you’d like to receive a sample from in your next box and/or a product category you’d like to exclude (i.e. “Send me a cleanser this month, skip the shampoo!”). The samples themselves will still be a surprise!
- Beauty Fix-It Boxes: Choose from a selection of curated boxes filled with samples that address specific beauty needs (i.e. acne-prone skin or frizzy hair). Try out something you’ve had your eye on—or give a new trend a go! You can opt to receive one of these boxes instead of your personalized box.
- Swap for Points: Opt to receive Birchbox Points in place of your Birchbox for that month. We’ll add your Points (matching the value of your monthly subscription payment) into your account on the 1st of the month.
- Exclusive Shop Discounts: As part of the premium subscription you will get a discount on the full size versions of the samples you receive so you can save on new and familiar favorites.
- Fast Track to ACE status: Your monthly subscription counts towards your dollars spent towards ACE status, so you’ll get there quicker with a premium subscription.
Do you think these options are worth $6 per month? Or do you think they should be part of the regular subscription? My subscription renewed yesterday, so it would cost me $72 to try it out.