The January Target Beauty Box 1 has a price drop! Originally $10, now available for $7!
You can see our review of this box here! Already bought this box? Try contacting customer service for a refund!
Rejuvenate your look from head to toe with the latest Target Beauty Box. In this box, you’ll find a few of our favorite beauty products to refresh your beauty regimen for a new year. Value of the box is $38. Test ’em out and tell us what you think. If you love ’em as much as we do, you can find the full-sized versions at Target and Target.com/beautybox.
- eb5‘s original skin care facial cream, proven gentle and effective for over 60 years. It delivers intense moisture and gives you healthier, younger looking skin.
- Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub exfoliates and conditions your lips, making them perfectly soft and smooth. It uses naturally sourced ingredients, including vitamin E and coconut oil.
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Cream and Serum are formulated with hyaluronic acid to retain skin’s moisture, leaving skin firmer and fresher.
- Nexxus Comb Thru Hairspray offers beautiful lift and volume without the stickiness. It’s designed to work with all hair types.
- Revlon Kiss Balm contains a non-greasy, SPF 20 hydrating formula infused with natural fruit oils to deliver softer, smoother, kissable lips with sheer juicy color.
- Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion uses clinically proven 12% lactic acid, pH-balanced for the skin, to boost skin’s natural renewal process and reveal softer, smoother skin.
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment removes product buildup in order to return your hair to its natural glory. It’s paraben free and cruelty free.
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion revitalizes dry skin, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple while helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
For even more amazing monthly box deals, check out the subscription boxes $15 and under every month, and the boxes that are $10 or less every single month! There’s also subscription boxes to try for $10 or less!