There are five Loot Wear options:
- Socks: 2 pairs of themed socks for $9.99
- Loot for Her: apparel or accessories for lady looters for $14.99
- Wearables: 1 wearable item like a premium shirt or hat for $14.99
- Loot Tees: 1 t-shirt for $8.99
- Loot Undies: comfy and breathable 80% Micro Modal boxer brief for $14.99
You can also bundle the wearable and the socks for $20.99 or the new Risky Business (tee + undies + socks) bundle for $16.99! See our Loot Wear reviews for photos of the other subscriptions!
The theme for the November 2016 Loot Wear is MAGICAL! TIP – check the theme monthly and skip for the month if you’re not interested!
DEAL: Save 10% on any Loot Wear subscription with coupon LVL10 (yes, works on annual!) or use code SAVE3 to save $3 on your first month. [These don’t work on the Risky Biz Bundle or Undies, because they’re newer]
The back of the card gives you a list of all the items.
Harry Potter Mascot Socks
Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto Socks
Both pairs this month feature a sublimated dye design.
The colors are vibrant and the designs are highly detailed!
Just like Strange’s cloak of levitation, these socks will keep you light on your feet!
These might be the cutest socks ever! It definitely has a little bit of a Funko look to it too.
These are pretty much the best socks of all time!